I need help with my hair

Andremln

Andremln

>>>
never really cared about it since i usually use it shorter (low or mid fade) but i'd like to try a fringe or something longer, i have "2C hair" like in this image

Image 14
Problem is that my hair is black and compared to the hair on that image, it has less defined waves (a bit straighter) but same texture, like thick, dry and unhealthy looking, like with lots of frizz, so when shorter it isn't that noticeable but if i don't cut it in like a month it gets awful.

Any guide or protocol that could help me to achieve a better quality of hair?

• +1
Reactions: jordanisbetterthanu
use a leave in conditioner and a curling cream to define the curls more and try to shampoo less frequently, has worked nicely for me with low taper fade messy/curly fringe

• Love it
Reactions: Andremln
use a leave in conditioner and a curling cream to define the curls more and try to shampoo less frequently, has worked nicely for me with low taper fade messy/curly fringe
what about shampoo and washing it? how often do you do it?

• +1
what about shampoo and washing it? how often do you do it?
I shampoo probably 1 or 2 times per week but honestly just depends how greasy your hair gets. some ppl do no shampoo
Also ill rinse it with water or conditioner on days I don't shampoo

I shampoo probably 1 or 2 times per week but honestly just depends how greasy your hair gets. some ppl do no shampoo
Also ill rinse it with water or conditioner on days I don't shampoo
the leave in conditioner, for how long do you let it in your hair? or how often should i use it? same question about the curling cream

• +1
send face in pm

• Hmm...
Reactions: Andremln
the leave in conditioner, for how long do you let it in your hair? or how often should i use it? same question about the curling cream
in the morning after showering. and then ill rinse or shampoo it out at night or the following morning. OH also make sure to use a towel to like scrunch after you put the products in for ur hair to get more texture and if needed you can use a tiny bit of gel to hold style in place or if you absolutely have to you can get a perm. Do you have friends irl with this haircut and similar hair texture to you, if so you should ask them as well

Make sure you arent doing anything really damaging first. So just pat dry with a towel/t shirt when out of the shower then blow dry on a low heat setting from at least 6 inches away ideally using a heat protectant. Try to shampoo only 1-3x a week depending on what feels good for your hair and then condition after every wash. Be gentle with your hair and don't do anything really damaging. Make sure your conditioner and shampoo are high quality too. Not cheap drugstore stuff