I need leanmaxxing advice asap please niggas

Andremln

Andremln

>>>
so in my country, high class niggas go to a city called "Pucon" in january, party all days, drinking, fucking, riding boats at the lake, that kind of shit, its actually fun as fuck. I never went in my life because i was rlly antisocial back then but im going now, and with a hoodie or a shirt i just look "big" but underneath im kinda fat, i do have some muscle but still like 23% body fat and everyone is going to be shirtless at the lake and im going to get brutally mogged to ashes.

I need some brutal leanmaxx protocol, i don't care if it makes me lose a big amount of muscle, i know the basics are dont eat to much and do exercise, but i want something more specific, any help would be appreciated.

calorie deficit

• +1
Reactions: G14SET, socialcel, SoundnVision and 1 other person
so in my country, high class niggas go to a city called "Pucon" in january, party all days, drinking, fucking, riding boats at the lake, that kind of shit, its actually fun as fuck. I never went in my life because i was rlly antisocial back then but im going now, and with a hoodie or a shirt i just look "big" but underneath im kinda fat, i do have some muscle but still like 23% body fat and everyone is going to be shirtless at the lake and im going to get brutally mogged to ashes.

I need some brutal leanmaxx protocol, i don't care if it makes me lose a big amount of muscle, i know the basics are dont eat to much and do exercise, but i want something more specific, any help would be appreciated.
Caffeine

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
i thought about drinking lots of caffeine + eating like 2 eggs a day and also exercise, i know i will feel like shit but i will do whatever it takes

You need to burn fat.

Eat less high glycemic index foods

increase potassium intake,

and limit your sodium intake

when I was weightcutting for a competition, I just slowly stopped drinking water, spit into a cup every second, ate banana maybe, pissed a lot. You caue use diaretics. Maybe go to sauna and train. Though you are at a kinda high bf percentage ngl. I did gain it back quite easily. It will probably be torture

Start vaping, youll automatically stop eating
and take furosemide before important social gatherings (max twice per week)

• +1
Reactions: GRC

starve

USE CLEN + YOHIMBINE + COFFEE
YOHIMBINE AND CAFFEINE WILL SUPRESS APPETITE AND CLEN WOULD INCREASE METABOLISM + ALL 3 ARE CHEAP ASF

• +1
Reactions: Repentsinner and lebronjames23
ah the classic "i have important event in 2 weeks how do i lose 50 lbs, put on 20 lbs of muscle and grow my jawline"

shoulda thought about this while stuffing urself like a pig

USE CLEN + YOHIMBINE + COFFEE
YOHIMBINE AND CAFFEINE WILL SUPRESS APPETITE AND CLEN WOULD INCREASE METABOLISM + ALL 3 ARE CHEAP ASF
Semaglutide is good too

Also MPMD intermittent fasting for most the day drinking black coffee or tea and then having 2 big meals at the end of the day is easy to stick to too

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl

do shitloads of cardio and be on a diet.

put down the fork big boy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Repentsinner, Andremln and nosoulvalentine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back