I need advice for my upcoming trip to Japan

femto

femto

Iron
I was hoping people on here could give me some advice since I’ve never went to Japan and I need to improve in lots of things, I was thinking about working out before going since I’m kinda skinny fat and I have a decent amount of time left due to my trip being in June.

All advice is much appreciated

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and Spiritualcell
Just bring lots of money, you'll be swimming in pussy. Asia is so much easier than the west, at least that has been my experience.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Wallenberg
Just bring lots of money, you'll be swimming in pussy. Asia is so much easier than the west, at least that has been my experience.
Im not sure if I’ll be quite swimming in it since it’s more of a field trip (I’m in HS), but I’ll be hosted by a family and I’ll probably get to attend a high school so I might get to know some people and stuff, and for the money I don’t have a lot 😂

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell
I was hoping people on here could give me some advice since I’ve never went to Japan and I need to improve in lots of things, I was thinking about working out before going since I’m kinda skinny fat and I have a decent amount of time left due to my trip being in June.

Bump

Im not sure if I’ll be quite swimming in it since it’s more of a field trip (I’m in HS), but I’ll be hosted by a family and I’ll probably get to attend a high school so I might get to know some people and stuff, and for the money I don’t have a lot 😂
In that case idk then, hope you have fun though peace bruh

Just be white and have fun

• +1
Shibuya is fun at night.

Be careful though

• +1
Reactions: femto
Jbw, money for hookers, but i think jbw can get u a long way for an ltr for most japanese foids

Sounds IDEAL. Im saving up money for a trip there alone even though I'd be invisible there, the vibes there are unmoggable especially if you go travelling with random whores but going to any other country alone is even worse. The women there are extremely unattractive though, they have chimp legs, but theyre extremely slutty.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
Jbw, money for hookers, but i think jbw can get u a long way for an ltr for most japanese foids
I see well short it is since I’m not white

• JFL
I see well short it is since I’m not white
Are you Asian? You have to be a Changlite to pull off getting pussy in Japan as an Asian.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
Sounds IDEAL. Im saving up money for a trip there alone even though I'd be invisible there, the vibes there are unmoggable especially if you go travelling with random whores but going to any other country alone is even worse. The women there are extremely unattractive though, they have chimp legs, but theyre extremely slutty.
dam, well I’m traveling in a group and getting a host house since I’m in hs I hope I get to attend their hs to see if I can slay, good luck saving up

Are you Asian? You have to be a Changlite to pull off getting pussy in Japan as an Asian.
No, I am Hispanic but I am thankfully not 5’6 and im pretty pale or maybe lightskin, but people often do think I’m Asian due to my light skin and eye shape

dam, well I’m traveling in a group and getting a host house since I’m in hs I hope I get to attend their hs to see if I can slay, good luck saving up
Bro respectfully if your not a changlite+ japanese Ur gonna get so much racism even if they dont say it to your face

Its one of the most xenophobic and unslayable as a non native countries

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and femto
I've been watching some jap hs movies recently. Insanely Hqnp and ideal life

No, I am Hispanic but I am thankfully not 5’6 and im pretty pale or maybe lightskin, but people often do think I’m Asian due to my light skin and eye shape
Over japan is a great country for touring but i dont think its worth ur time to fraud being asian to a believable extent

Bro respectfully if your not a changlite+ japanese Ur gonna get so much racism even if they dont say it to your face

Its one of the most xenophobic and unslayable as a non native countries
I see, brutal 😭

Over japan is a great country for touring but i dont think its worth ur time to fraud being asian to a believable extent
I won’t fraud since they’ll probably get turned on if they know I’m a foreigner 😂

I've been watching some jap hs movies recently. Insanely Hqnp and ideal life
I hope they are like that, and not how people claim they are in this forum

I just came back from a 2 week trip in tokyo, japan. You WILL get mogged if you are not a 6'3 prettyboy with long hair and perfect skin. Be warned.

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy
Give us a report when u get there tbh

• +1
Reactions: femto
I just came back from a 2 week trip in tokyo, japan. You WILL get mogged if you are not a 6'3 prettyboy with long hair and perfect skin. Be warned.
how long? I thought they didn’t like long hair on men I would say my hair is medium length all around

how long? I thought they didn’t like long hair on men I would say my hair is medium length all around
They are all prettyboymaxxed bro. Majority of the guys I saw had medium length hair, some had long, but i literally saw NO one with short hair, apart from the really young boys which their parent's probably cut their hair :lul:

are you white and tall?

They are all prettyboymaxxed bro. Majority of the guys I saw had medium length hair, some had long, but i literally saw NO one with short hair, apart from the really young boys which their parent's probably cut their hair :lul:
Including the High Schoolers? Damn, I feel like I would only slay because I’m a foreigner 😭

Including the High Schoolers? Damn, I feel like I would only slay because I’m a foreigner 😭
Yeah not even joking they are all hairmaxxed with curtains/middle part, there will be some subhumans tho as with every school. How long you going there for?

Yeah not even joking they are all hairmaxxed with curtains/middle part, there will be some subhumans tho as with every school. How long you going there for?
2 weeks and im most likely getting hosted by a student’s family