I need sex

dimorphism

dimorphism

Tyronelite Potential
Back in the day people weren't so different from each other it was easy to find a wife quick
Now if you want to find a girl your type it's a one piece tier adventure
And we get horny we want to fuck rn
We'll have to sacrifice our virginity and pair bonding skills abit

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Nick.Harte
Im sad about sacrificing my virginity with some ran through whore tbh, I would have preferred to lose it to my virgin wife.

But yeah as u said, it’s literally a one piece adventure to find a girl that will settle with my subhuman ass.

Im sad about sacrificing my virginity with some ran through whore tbh, I would have preferred to lose it to my virgin wife.

But yeah as u said, it’s literally a one piece adventure to find a girl that will settle with my subhuman ass.
How many girls did you kiss

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
How many girls did you kiss
idk tbh, can’t remember.

Has happened multiple times that I make out with girls in the club. Maybe 10, maybe a little bit more or less idk but yeah around 10 maybe

i need death

idk tbh, can’t remember.

Has happened multiple times that I make out with girls in the club. Maybe 10, maybe a little bit more or less idk but yeah around 10 maybe
Damn nigga you already a manwhore why so stressed over the virginity at this point

• WTF
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Damn nigga you already a manwhore why so stressed over the virginity at this point
bro kissing girls doesn’t make me a manwhore wtf? I’m just happy if it happens because it’s about the validation.

But sex and virginity is different, and my body count is only 1 lol i’m not a slayer or anything I just got lucky.

No sex for your face

• So Sad
Reactions: dimorphism
Love and sex are the biggest scams of life, overrated asf

• +1
Reactions: pig_face
Back in the day people weren't so different from each other it was easy to find a wife quick
Now if you want to find a girl your type it's a one piece tier adventure
And we get horny we want to fuck rn
We'll have to sacrifice our virginity and pair bonding skills abit
Pay a whore