I need skin care routine

qqpkp

qqpkp

TND
I need a skin care routine for me and I want it perfect , I have an oily skin please I need some answers I've been suffering for so long.

animal based diet

animal based diet
I live in Iraq there is so american proceed food, the food here is fresh from the villages and pretty good, I eat rice everyday mostly but alot of oils 😬but yesterday I ate steak and some turkey with rice and broccoli I mostly eat this everyday but I still don't see any changes...

• JFL
Reactions: Dicktator and Tai Lung
duoble cleanse duac moisturizer spf in the morning. Duoble cleansing tazorotene moisturizer at night

• +1
Reactions: qqpkp
I live in Iraq there is so american proceed food, the food here is fresh from the villages and pretty good, I eat rice everyday mostly but alot of oils 😬but yesterday I ate steak and some turkey with rice and broccoli I mostly eat this everyday but I still don't see any changes...
just oily, no acne?

I live in Iraq there is so american proceed food, the food here is fresh from the villages and pretty good, I eat rice everyday mostly but alot of oils 😬but yesterday I ate steak and some turkey with rice and broccoli I mostly eat this everyday but I still don't see any changes......
Arab?

I need a skin care routine for me and I want it perfect , I have an oily skin please I need some answers I've been suffering for so long.
cleanser, moisturizer and retinoid
start with this.

• +1
Use a basic cleanser and a grass fed beef tallow balm as a moisturiser. Everything else is an additive and most of it is cope.

• +1
is ur skin acne prone? sensitive? anything u wanna fix like acne blackheads etc

• +1
I wanna fix acne on forehead and nose, my skin is not sensitive
if you have blackheads , use salycilic acid and good cleanser
Good cleanser is soonjung ph control cleanser from etude house (or find one with salycilic acid in it)
DO NOT use salycilic acid together with retinoids , keep that shit for the morning
If you have whiteheads and shit like that , use adapalane if its not severe (tret if its severe)
For moisturizer , get doctor g red blemish (or sum from roundlab)
For sunscreen , get one from la roche / or roundlab
You can also use exfoliator (use it once a week) make sure its chemical and decent , heard ones from Paula's choice are nice
benzoyl peroxide is also good for acne , use panoxyl wash for that ( start low concentration first tho)
thats about everything you need tbh

if you have blackheads , use salycilic acid and good cleanser
Good cleanser is soonjung ph control cleanser from etude house (or find one with salycilic acid in it)
DO NOT use salycilic acid together with retinoids , keep that shit for the morning
If you have whiteheads and shit like that , use adapalane if its not severe (tret if its severe)
For moisturizer , get doctor g red blemish (or sum from roundlab)
For sunscreen , get one from la roche / or roundlab
You can also use exfoliator (use it once a week) make sure its chemical and decent , heard ones from Paula's choice are nice
benzoyl peroxide is also good for acne , use panoxyl wash for that ( start low concentration first tho)
thats about everything you need tbh
And how am I supposed to do that? Like at what times? What is the best routine and which product I should start with and end with. Thank you for that amazing response BTW

And how am I supposed to do that? Like at what times? What is the best routine and which product I should start with and end with. Thank you for that amazing response BTW
Morning
Cleanser (with salycilic acid)
Salycilic acid (if ur using one cleanser for morning and evening)
Moisturizer
Sunscreen
(I guess you should try to change salycillic acid for benzoyl peroxide wash sometimes , like 3 times a week maybe?)

Evening
Cleanser
Retinoid
Moisturizer

thats it basically, you could add serums and shit but you should understand that most serums and toners need to go before moisturizer / sunscreen.
Exfoliator should be after cleanser once a week , preferably at night

• +1
Literally, all you need is a hydrating cleanser, moisturizer, and SPF. Almost everything else is gimmicky, with the exception of tretinoin, niacinamide, and vitamin C.

• +1
Morning
Cleanser (with salycilic acid)
Salycilic acid (if ur using one cleanser for morning and evening)
Moisturizer
Sunscreen
(I guess you should try to change salycillic acid for benzoyl peroxide wash sometimes , like 3 times a week maybe?)

Evening
Cleanser
Retinoid
Moisturizer

thats it basically, you could add serums and shit but you should understand that most serums and toners need to go before moisturizer / sunscreen.
Exfoliator should be after cleanser once a week , preferably at night
Thank you very much 👍

Literally, all you need is a hydrating cleanser, moisturizer, and SPF. Almost everything else is gimmicky, with the exception of tretinoin, niacinamide, and vitamin c
Okay 👍

Dont listen to any idiots. Call up your doctor and explain your situation and get tret. You have oily skin like me so get the gel version not cream. Now buy a cleanser that has salicylic acid. Then buy a spf30-50 sunscreen with moisturizer for oily skin. I have the same problem as you and this fixed it. Dont buy any other cope cream just GET TRET.

Morning: Cleanser-Moisturizer-Suncreen
Night: Cleanser-Tret-Moisturizer

Last edited:
  • +1
Dont listen to any idiots. Call up your doctor and explain your situation and get tret. You have oily skin like me so get the gel version not cream. Now buy a cleanser that has salicylic acid. Then buy a spf30-50 sunscreen for oily skin. I have the same problem as you and this fixed it. Dont buy any other cope cream just GET TRET.
What is tret lmao

What is tret lmao
Tretinoin. Ask your doctor to give you a prescription. It does everything those cope creams do but 20x better.

• +1
Damn, how much is it?
Idk mine was insured but I see that you live in a shithole country so you probably gotta pay. I think its like 50-100.

• +1