I need start skincare routine. What is really necessary?

FaceAboveAll

FaceAboveAll

Goondy awaits
What is actually necessary for good skincare? I heard that more isn't actually better and things like toners aren't necessary? What is necessary as my skin has rough texture and slight fine lines on forehead from repeated facial expression.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
keep it simple, clean and exfoliate. i would recommend toners too. mostly skincare from my experience is just good diet and lots of water (4L)

• +1
Reactions: FaceAboveAll and LancasteR
keep it simple, clean and exfoliate. i would recommend toners too. mostly skincare from my experience is just good diet and lots of water (4L)
But toners aren't mandatory, correct? Unlike other products such as exfoliants and clensers and sunscreen?

But toners aren't mandatory, correct? Unlike other products such as exfoliants and clensers and sunscreen?
ye toners arent mandatory but i have found they help for day to day use. i also recommend moisturizer daily

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and FaceAboveAll
I just cleanse and moisturize

• +1
Reactions: FaceAboveAll
cleanser moisturizer spf50 and tretinoin

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Goth, Deleted member 55314 and FaceAboveAll
You'll never have above avarage iq
IMG 0672

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
The only things that are necessary are

Cleanser
Moisturizer
SPF

I used to have terrible hormonal acne and was using like 10 products a day, it wasn’t until I went to the dermatologist and removed all the other bullshit except the stuff he prescribed to me that my skin started improving

you should only use skincare if you have a problem you need to fix
if you don't have serious acne or blemishes then just water and moisturizer is fine

what did he prescribe for you?
First he prescribed me clindamycin lotion and doxycycline pills

After a few months I got off the doxycycline then he put me on 0.025% tretinoin and Benozyl Peroxide and clindamycin lotion, that’s when my skin really started improving

I recently increased the dosage to 0.05 and my skin hasn’t broke out in months

Honestly 90% of skincare is cope if you’re a teenager with hormonal acne, you’re better off just going to the derm and using whatever they prescribed you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
First he prescribed me clindamycin lotion and doxycycline pills

After a few months I got off the doxycycline then he put me on 0.025% tretinoin and Benozyl Peroxide and clindamycin lotion, that’s when my skin really started improving

I recently increased the dosage to 0.05 and my skin hasn’t broke out in months

Honestly 90% of skincare is cope if you’re a teenager with hormonal acne, you’re better off just going to the derm and using whatever they prescribed you
clyndamicin is so fucking good for acne, too bad its an antibiotic

wrong section...move to looksmaxxing bro @Gengar