I need to get chad friends again

antisocialschizoGOD

antisocialschizoGOD

LTR with Rich WASP Gigastacy Slut or DEATH!!
I wasn't even real friends with the school chads in middle school just acquaintances and just that was the absolute best time of my life.
I got a massive social halo, I got to go to events, I felt important.
Being part of a high-status social group is soooo fucking important how do I do this again after college? Do I join a ski club or something?

What was looks/SMV compared to them

What was looks/SMV compared to them
Terrible, I was a spergy ethnic manlet and they were tall aryan gods. I jestermaxxed hard though so they kept me around for a bit.

So they weren't your friends really?
Nah just acquaintances. Sometimes I got to hang out with them out of school though.
The point is that being Chad's jester is better than being best friends with subhumans.

• Ugh..
Reactions: zura
Nah just acquaintances. Sometimes I got to hang out with them out of school though.
The point is that being Chad's jester is better than being best friends with subhumans.
Paki.

I don't want to be friend with Chads. The mog is just too brutal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism and Spiritualcell
Why? To be mogged? Fuck off

I don't want to be friend with Chads. The mog is just too brutal
Many chads are obnoxious brutes that bully nerds

Many chads are obnoxious brutes that bully nerds
I know a prettyboy Chad and a Chad from the gym who i am cool with but i don't want to have to do anything with them privately because i can't stand the mog

I know a prettyboy Chad and a Chad from the gym who i am cool with but i don't want to have to do anything with them privately because i can't stand the mog
I only know few chadlites they are rare