I need to stop this cope on average American man being 5"9

6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)

6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)

I have no enemies
Screenshot 20240414 010310
As we can see the average American man is 176.94 which is 5"10
Screenshot 20240414 010622
But when we factor that the average white male is always a couple of inches taller than the average Hispanic and Asian and by a fraction of an inch taller than the average black (Asians and Hispanics bring down the average)

We can see that the average white and black male is actually 5"11 6"0 in America you can cope and say 5"9 but you know deep down it ain't true

View attachment 2857622
View attachment 2857625
But when we factor that the average white male is always a couple of inches taller than the average Hispanic and Asian and by a fraction of an inch taller than the average black

We can see that the average white and black male is actually 5"11 6"0 in America you can cope and say 5"9 but you know deep down it ain't true
its around 5'9.5 and most men lie about their height. Most men claim 6 ft are really 5'11 or even 5'10.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
It is 5 feet 1 actually

• Love it
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
Weird anyone ever bought that shit.

No western country average is 5'9.

I'm 5'9 and get mogged daily in Singapore for cripes sake.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and butterworld
View attachment 2857622
View attachment 2857625
But when we factor that the average white male is always a couple of inches taller than the average Hispanic and Asian and by a fraction of an inch taller than the average black (Asians and Hispanics bring down the average)

U in UK?

• +1
Weird anyone ever bought that shit.

No western country average is 5'9.

I'm 5'9 and get mogged daily in Singapore for cripes sake.
heightpill won't leave me in peace.
:feelsrope::feelsrope:
average national height is always a few inches less than our concern.
i mean there's millions of chronic gamers redditors, denial-cels and oldcels they aren't our competition

the average guy who goes out at night with his friends to pull girls is our competition. from my experience they tend to be about 6,1 on average. [uk]

• +1
heightpill won't leave me in peace.
:feelsrope::feelsrope:
average national height is always a few inches less than our concern.
i mean there's millions of chronic gamers redditors, denial-cels and oldcels they aren't our competition

the average guy who goes out at night with his friends to pull girls is our competition. from my experience they tend to be about 6,1 on average. [uk]
Same I live in UK too And younger zoomers are getting taller

• +1
Reactions: anitalooksmax and Maalik
Same I live in UK too And younger zoomers are getting taller
the shortcels of the previous generation died in their gaming chairs, alone.
Scientists have yet to figure out the true reason for population height bumps in western nations Lmao.

• So Sad
I'm 5'10 living in a country where the average height on men is less than 5'7 and I keep getting heightmogged. It all depends on your location, some places have people with taller heights and some places the otherwise. So the average of US being 5'10 must mean that in some places the average man is 5'11 or 6 foot.

• +1
Reactions: anitalooksmax and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
In the west average white/black zoomer height is like 5'10-6ft with a standard deviation of 2 inches people you see irl should be the widest common range of 5'8-6'2

We tend to notice tall people more anyway and id say like 20% of zoomers are 6ft

• +1
View attachment 2857622
View attachment 2857625

5'9 u mean 5"9 would mean like 5 inches

The average height for black males is 5'9" and for white males is 5'10"

• +1