I needed to return to this forum for this one for sure

A

Albanero

Bronze
Long story short i went to my dentist to get Invisalign to straighten teeth.. however he told me in order to start the treatment i have to wear palate expander first cause my palate is bad and i have ubderbite..my palate expander doesn't allow my mouth to close its a device that can be put on and off..i wear this for 7 months now but i think it did hurt my lower third and cheek bones cause it doesn't allow my mouth to close..my face kinda got longer.. should i stop the treatment?does anyone know this device??

Attachments

• IMG_20200707_144102.jpg
    IMG_20200707_144102.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 59
Stick to the palate expander, it is much more effective than mewing

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, SLA, Strafe and 1 other person
Use the palate expander OP it is the best device you can use

• +1
Reactions: Strafe
Stick to the palate expander, it is much more effective than mewing
So its no problem the mouth not fully closed while sleeping?

So its no problem the mouth not fully closed while sleeping?
It is not a problem, the benefits of the expander are greater than the benefits from mew/nosebreathing

It is not a problem, the benefits of the expander are greater than the benefits from mew/nosebreathing
Who's the girl in your pfp :feelsohh:

• +1
Reactions: Stare
stick to it, as people already said it's effect is worth to give up nosebreathing/mewing for a while.

even if it did damage it would be dumb to quit so close to the finish line. that way not only you got (hypotethically) fucked by its side effects, you also wouldn't get the benefit of it. at least get the positives so it can balance the negatives out.

Long story short i went to my dentist to get Invisalign to straighten teeth.. however he told me in order to start the treatment i have to wear palate expander first cause my palate is bad and i have ubderbite..my palate expander doesn't allow my mouth to close its a device that can be put on and off..i wear this for 7 months now but i think it did hurt my lower third and cheek bones cause it doesn't allow my mouth to close..my face kinda got longer.. should i stop the treatment?does anyone know this device??
When your ortho blackpill mogs you.

Anyhow ideal is getting MSE to expand the palate, go for that

This is the before and after..i think my angle worsened and i kinda developed double chin despite being same bodyfat..are these changes irreversible after the treatment is over?

Attachments

• Collage 2020-07-07 18_47_56.jpg
    Collage 2020-07-07 18_47_56.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 42
This is the before and after..i think my angle worsened and i kinda developed double chin despite being same bodyfat..are these changes irreversible after the treatment is over?
I don't see any difference, the angles are totally different. Mouthbreathing won't have any impact at your age, it is only relevant for kids

• +1
Reactions: buflek
I don't see any difference, the angles are totally different. Mouthbreathing won't have any impact at your age, it is only relevant for kids
Ok mate

No invasligner if this isn’t you