I never noticed how many chads i see in the gym

EnglandBadman

EnglandBadman

Ex Drug Dealer
Only after learning about .org, now i know what makes someone good looking. I noticed in the gym that all the young white guys are hella good looking, i saw this legit chad faced manlet young teen. Most of these white guys have great bone structure. It made me realise that most chads are super young white guys but the thing is, they age so badly and dont take care of themselves that they end up descending extremely quickly hence why its rare to see a chad in his 30s like chico or delisola, you truly need supreme genetics for that. If these young white chads actually took care of their aging then they could slay for a decade, however most never care enough to wear sunscreen etc.

Now im even more confused for how i pull as a ltn curry when i can see how hard the competition is, this is crazy.

Last edited:
Only after learning about .org, now i know what makes someone good looking.
jfl are you that stupid or what. Even newborn can tell if someone is gl or not but nah you you need a fucking thesis on facial attractivness and ramus lengths

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
jfl are you that stupid or what. Even newborn can tell if someone is gl or not but nah you you need a fucking thesis on facial attractivness and ramus lengths
Did i hurt your feelings? damn, emotional ahh nigga. Obviously i could tell who was good looking before but now i can confirm it and seperate the good looking from the great looking. Does that make you feel better buddy?

• +1
Reactions: sozz, nika and SAQUIB66
Did i hurt your feelings? damn, emotional ahh nigga. Obviously i could tell who was good looking before but now i can confirm it and seperate the good looking from the great looking. Does that make you feel better buddy?
Nahh i don’t mind but it sounded really autistic ngl