I no longer do it for girls

D

Deleted member 23324

Silver
When I first started looksmaxxing all I cared about was getting girls.

Once I reached a point where I started to get them, I stopped wanting them as much.

Now the only reason I looksmax is to mog everybody, and for that huge dopamine boost you get when you look in the mirror. The women are just a bonus at this point.

I can imagine this is a similar mindset women have, since they receive endless validation from simps.

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 23554, chinpilled69 and 1 other person
You only care about your face because you want to be genetically perfect and better than everybody else like men should be so you can reproduce and It's all subconscious so you mainly do it for reproduction success(girls).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: curryboy123, Deleted member 23554, gribsufer1 and 1 other person
Men want to compete and win in the realm of men...Girls are just a cherry on top

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23324
Hahaahaha no, this is not the mindset woman have. This is just the mindset of a male who holds a fire within them, to exceed, to propel, to conquer, to be the best in any endeavor. The Faustian spirit runs through you, the spirit to channel and manipulate the world to your own whim. Reach out! Be the man you were born to be, be the man God intends you to be.

3547163118_5a9939e82f_b.jpg

Do you feel it? Does he speak to you?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ThomasJefferson, SoberAndRetarded, Deleted member 23554 and 2 others
Getting laid was never a goal for me. I came here looking for solutions for some failos but now I just want to be able to mog those around me and see what it's like to receive positive attention for doing absolutely nothing

Hahaahaha no, this is not the mindset woman have. This is just the mindset of a male who holds a fire within them, to exceed, to propel, to conquer, to be the best in any endeavor. The Faustian spirit runs through you, the spirit to channel and manipulate the world to your own whim. Reach out! Be the man you were born to be, be the man God intends you to be.
Sounds familiar. The mindset is only reachable with high t. The drive to master something no matter the difficulty. Only those who have experienced it will understand.