I once tried lowering my standards

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
I met some 0/10 girl off tinder, i think she had a develomental sydrome or something, there was absolutely nothing good about her neither physically nor character wise and her voice had an extremely irritating frequency. We went for coffee and merely talking with her caused me physical pain.

I was trying to befriend her so that maybe she could get me laid but she was impossible to put up with. Her female friends werent good looking either and i seriously doubt she could influence them anyway since they seemed to hang out with her out of pity.

But thats probaby the girls i met felt with me too, looks are everything, if you dont like a person lookswise nothing can be done about it and you cant even make friends with them really so you ghost them or they ghost you in the end. Sadly only girls like her are down to fuck but these girls would fuck just about anyone anyway so its not anything to be proud of. Yeah its over.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fukmylyf, lightskinbengali, vermillioncorefan and 10 others
Nigga took a sped out to dinner and decided to give up on dating

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Deleted member 34058, fukmylyf and 16 others
so did you fuck or what

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, stunna, Mewton and 1 other person
  • Woah
Reactions: latincell95
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and LooksThinker
how did she look, describe her
recessed everything, comically small head, close set bug eyes, rabbit teeth, non existantn tits and ass, braces,

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95, hardestmfintheroom and incelmogger
Mirin the strat

• Love it
Reactions: InnerVoid
Using tinder was brutal because I would see women who seemed like cool people I would get along with but would never swipe on them if they weren't 20 year old stacy

• Woah
Using tinder was brutal because I would see women who seemed like cool people I would get along with but would never swipe on them if they weren't 20 year old stacy
i had 3 stacies swipe me first lol

• Woah
i had 3 stacies swipe me first lol
I like how your reply had absolutely nothing to do with the conversation. You just wanted to fish for validation.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf, latincell95, bluemcdonalds and 1 other person
I like how your reply had absolutely nothing to do with the conversation. You just wanted to fish for validation.
i was tryin say that i couldnt match with a stacy i swiped first

recessed everything, comically small head, close set bug eyes, rabbit teeth, non existantn tits and ass, braces,
damn nigga, even blackops2cel could prob get that....its over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95 and InnerVoid
I’ve had matches on Tinder before, but I backed out and never texted the foids because I knew they had plenty of options and I don’t stand out as an LTN

• So Sad
I’ve had matches on Tinder before, but I backed out and never texted the foids because I knew they had plenty of options and I don’t stand out as an LTN
i never backed down cuz im very confident and low inhib

• Woah
I lowered my standards and still got rejected

• So Sad
  • JFL
thats how life is for some of us sadly. one day you meet stacy next day you meet, ugh, well, idk what to call her lol
Oh nah, lowest I can do is a 2. I ain’t going down all the way to 0. What if you get a true femcel pregnant? Your kids probably go ER on you.

• +1
Oh nah, lowest I can do is a 2. I ain’t going down all the way to 0. What if you get a true femcel pregnant? Your kids probably go ER on you.
i dont cae about kids, i wanna do coke and fuck stacies

• Hmm...
i dont cae about kids, i wanna do coke and fuck stacies
But you’re not “that guy.” It would take an extreme amount of money and effort to change your outlook in life. And then, after undergoing surgeries to fix all your flaws, it’ll be too late, and you’ll probably be mentally scarred for life.

• So Sad
“Once”

Sure

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and InnerVoid
I attempted to lower my standards in the past, hoping for a different outcome. However, I quickly realized that compromising on what truly matters to me wasn't the solution. It's essential to maintain personal standards for genuine fulfillment and meaningful connections.

I attempted to lower my standards in the past, hoping for a different outcome. However, I quickly realized that compromising on what truly matters to me wasn't the solution. It's essential to maintain personal standards for genuine fulfillment and meaningful connections.
i lowered my standards still got treated as an emotional tampon