I ordered 2.5% DHT cream

C

chrisN

Turbomanlet Enjoyer
@5.5psl @HimmyButler @TRUE_CEL @It'snotover

Plan:
3x a week for a month and depending on results/side effects I will continue or stop:

2 drops mixed with moisturiser for dick, 1 drop mixed with moisturiser on each shoulder

My question is: can I pair it with mk677? Do I need an AI?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, goldpill, 5.5psl and 2 others

Plan:
3x a week for a month and depending on results/side effects I will continue or stop:

2 drops mixed with moisturiser for dick, 1 drop mixed with moisturiser on each shoulder

op in a couple months

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: nosoulvalentine, weebcel, wayme and 2 others
you better off do mechanical exercises along the cream tbh.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 25377, midlatinocel and 1 other person
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goldpill, SteveRogers, Dr. Bludy and 3 others

Plan:

How big are you rn?

How old are you? Mk677 sure, it's a sarm. For the AI, i don't think it would make that big of a difference. If you notice balding signs you can take fin and still using the gel, good luck. And always remember to don't hang too much.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
How old are you? Mk677 sure, it's a peptide. For the AI, i don't think it would make that big of a difference. If you notice balding signs you can take fin and still using the gel, good luck. And always remember to don't hang too much.
18, I’ve been using minoxidil for a couple months in anticipation

depends on how long you do bro.
4 weeks is my current goal but as said depending on side effects I may or may not continue. Do you think I will get any gains by doing it for a month?

4 weeks is my current goal but as said depending on side effects I may or may not continue. Do you think I will get any gains by doing it for a month?
i dont know much about PE. visit r/gettingbigger. a mod there used it.

tbh you are obviously messing with your hormones. it can shut you testosterone cycle.

1 month wont do shit probably

i dont know much about PE. visit r/gettingbigger. a mod there used it.

tbh you are obviously messing with your hormones. it can shut you testosterone cycle.

1 month wont do shit probably
I’m using a total of 4 drops surely that won’t be enough to have adverse affects

I think @5.5psl took it so I want his take before I go through with it

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Not if this is your first account, sorry I’m not a fan of tiktok immigrants
I’m not from TikTok lol I don’t even have it installed

I will do my measurement when I get back done the gym, I think length is 5.8/9 but I will check when I get home
Are you girth cel or not a priority rn? Bor mogs legnrn but h should get to 6.5 first

Yes

For dick growth ? No
For height growth ? Yes
Dick growth only, gave up on heightmaxxing since my plates are closed anyway, currently saving for LL

• +1
Reactions: MrGentleman and 5.5psl
Are you girth cel or not a priority rn? Bor mogs legnrn but h should get to 6.5 first
I fear I am tbh give me like 30 mins and I’ll measure

Is it possible to gain an inch?

Did you order it with alphagels?

I use an all day hanger currently
Does it not effect erectile quality? When you get hard does you dick still stand? This is what I caution against with hangers

Does it not effect erectile quality? When you get hard does you dick still stand? This is what I caution against with hangers
Not had that issue in my experience, it’s important to be on nofap whilst doing it so your dick doesn’t try to detract into you

• +1
Reactions: Sleeper
18, I’ve been using minoxidil for a couple months in anticipation
What about fin. I think that would be more effective in this csse

How old are you? Mk677 sure, it's a sarm. For the AI, i don't think it would make that big of a difference. If you notice balding signs you can take fin and still using the gel, good luck. And always remember to don't hang too much.
whats the point of taking a DHT blocker and DHT together

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23391 and Deleted member 30325
What about fin. I think that would be more effective in this csse
yeah but its a last resort type of beat, i want to avoid blocking dht as much as possible to enable optimal growth

• +1
yeah but its a last resort type of beat, i want to avoid blocking dht as much as possible to enable optimal growth
Real

@HimmyButler

BPEL: 6.2 from the tip on the side to the pubic bone / 5.1 from on top of the shaft to the ligament

You get a lot more from the side so I don’t know if did it right or not

@TRUE_CEL @It'snotover are these measurement right? Use the pic for reference

Girth I will do after I get a tape measure tomorrow

Attachments

• 056AD72D-73D1-4482-8DB1-BA0527161C42.jpeg
    056AD72D-73D1-4482-8DB1-BA0527161C42.jpeg
    76.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 23218
IMG 3664

Did someone just said DHT?

@HimmyButler

BPEL: 6.2 from the tip on the side to the pubic bone / 5.1 from on top of the shaft to the ligament

You should measure the second way bone pressed and non bone pressed. Basically press lightly into the fat pat for one measurement in the center and the other don’t. Just search up how to measure penis bone pressed with photos for examples

• +1
Reactions: chrisN
@HimmyButler

Try getting a penis extender I would browser r/getting bigger it will maximize ur growth go all in if ur doing dht cream

Try getting a penis extender I would browser r/getting bigger it will maximize ur growth go all in if ur doing dht cream
fuark now I need to save up some more, gotta postpone using dht till im fully ready then.

So I need:

-pump
-extender
-red light therapy

Anything Im missing?

You should measure the second way bone pressed and non bone pressed. Basically press lightly into the fat pat for one measurement in the center and the other don’t. Just search up how to measure penis bone pressed with photos for examples
I'll browse thundersplace some more

• +1
fuark now I need to save up some more, gotta postpone using dht till im fully ready then.

So I need:

-pump
-extender
-red light therapy

Anything Im missing?
Yes this looks good to Me. Make sure you do research on the sub, look for routines that worked for people and ask them as well. If ur using dht you wanna maximize the gains

• +1
Reactions: chrisN
@HimmyButler

In my opinion measuring from bottom to top or top to bottom barely makes a difference, result is the same so you prob measured well.

You bought it as a final product? like andractim? that's harder than finding gold. very interesting

Plan:

I don’t know tbh.

Can you pm the source?

Should have bought the powder.