i persoanlyl deserve to get laid more than all of you

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
being an incel costed me a lot in my life , you canot imagine the shit i went through because certain girls and people didnt want me to fuck. sex is everything

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clown Show and med
Today i saw how a 5'7 obese balding 21 year old was french kissing a MTB, now that i am hanginh out more and having a social life i see that you sre just a low self esteem fag tbh snd abused dog

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Brus Wane and med
Today i saw how a 5'7 obese balding 21 year old was french kissing a MTB, now that i am hanginh out more and having a social life i see that you sre just a low self esteem fag tbh snd abused dog

in greece you wouldnt see that guy outside cuz he would be an incel rotting in his basment

in greece you wouldnt see that guy outside cuz he would be an incel rotting in his basment
Not true, you are volcel amd very autistic stop thinking you have all the answers and listen for onces

bolivia is not in europe

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
Then go to Grindr. I'm sure there's plenty of men there who would like to fill your inner void

• JFL
Reactions: Shnofield Geiser, Clown Show, lemonnz and 1 other person
Not true, you are volcel amd very autistic stop thinking you have all the answers and listen for onces
i have all the answers. greece and south europe are hell

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show and ConfusedBolivian
Tales from the basement of the department of comparative literature at Princeton

• JFL
Reactions: Shnofield Geiser and InnerVoid