I plan on losing weight April 16th

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
April 16th is the date where I’ll starting losing weight.
P.S. I’m annoyed cuz my parents are bickering while drunk.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dodt and JellyBelly
The Virginia Tech Shooting was a school shooting that occurred on April 16, 2007, at West Ambler Johnston Hall and Norris Hall at the Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, in Blacksburg, Virginia. Seung-Hui Cho, an undergraduate student at the university and a U.S. resident of South Korean origin, shot 49 people on campus with two semi-automatic pistols, killing 32 and wounding 23. Several other victims were injured jumping from windows to escape Cho. As police stormed Norris Hall to find and arrest Cho, he shot himself in the head with a pistol, and died instantly

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: left2die, Extra Chromosome, kobecel and 5 others
The Columbine High School massacre was a school shooting that occurred on April 20, 1999, at Columbine High School in Columbine, Colorado, United States. The perpetrators, twelfth grade students Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, murdered 12 students and one teacher.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: dogtown, Extra Chromosome, Autist and 1 other person
The Columbine High School massacre was a school shooting that occurred on April 20, 1999, at Columbine High School in Columbine, Colorado, United States. The perpetrators, twelfth grade students Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, murdered 12 students and one teacher.
The joke was that VTech happened on April 16th bro

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 176 and Autist
Fuck you both. You guys are both getting blocked.

The Virginia Tech Shooting was a school shooting that occurred on April 16, 2007, at West Ambler Johnston Hall and Norris Hall at the Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, in Blacksburg, Virginia. Seung-Hui Cho, an undergraduate student at the university and a U.S. resident of South Korean origin, shot 49 people on campus with two semi-automatic pistols, killing 32 and wounding 23. Several other victims were injured jumping from windows to escape Cho. As police stormed Norris Hall to find and arrest Cho, he shot himself in the head with a pistol, and died instantly
:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelstrash:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: left2die, RichardSpencel and ChoSeungHui
its now or never

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, fendER, CupOfCoffee and 3 others
@blackoutwhitein its going to be hard shifting all your habits in one day. At least start now by replacing all drinks with just water or eating a little less or doing small cardio 3 days a week.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, SirHiss and Heirio
Good luck man.

• +1
Reactions: SirHiss

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Lose weight also stop making 500000 shitty fucking threads every time you take a test at school, feel hungry, or are rejected by your oneitis. Just make one thread where you talk about what has happened

Unironically lose weight too, we both know that you're going to procrastinate.

Stop being fat it is pathetic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sizzurp, Deleted member 1332, kobecel and 5 others
Either that and I just won’t consider doing it until after high school.

April fools was 3 days ago

• JFL
Reactions: Einon, Ritzy2KReborn and kobecel
Just eat less

Let me ask you niggas something: could you get a lot girls with no muscle?

Let me ask you niggas something: could you get a lot girls with no muscle?
If u have a good face sure. But of youre fat right now and do weight lifting to lose fat you will have a decent amount of muscle mass after tha fat is gone. Just eat low kalories, low fat, low carb and protein only.

If u have a good face sure. But of youre fat right now and do weight lifting to lose fat you will have a decent amount of muscle mass after tha fat is gone. Just eat low kalories, low fat, low carb and protein only.
You seen my face before?

Good luck bro, but I suggest just getting it started with. Once you gain momentum you will wonder why didn't you start before.

I personally got to loose 45 pounds but I'm on 120mg/day accutane which makes it hard for me to walk let alone exercise, I have 2 months left (total 9 months course - cumulative dosage 300mg/kg). I can't wait to get rid of this excess weight. Loosing weight and having clearing skin are probably the top 2 softmaxxing you can do.

Godspeed.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
HEY GUYS DO U LIKE MY SHINY CARVANHA!!!!XDD!!DDDXD D Ddd d

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Someone delete this thread. Too may tards spamming garbage unrelated to the thread topic.

Someone delete this thread. Too may tards spamming garbage unrelated to the thread topic.
Low IQ. I tried helping you by linking you to my thread but I guess today you hate 9,999 calories instead of 10,000 so your body started cannibalizing your brain

Just LDAR :lul::lul::lul::lul:
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER Lose Weight You Fat Shit NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER