I posted a user here on incel tears

ggg.tv

ggg.tv

Iran
IMG 2499

It was @ihatereddit ,and the reason i did this was because i noticed incel tears is missing out on all the autism on .org since they never post us

Their reactions to my @ihatereddit post was was a good laugh here was all the comments

IMG 2501
IMG 2502
IMG 2504

the reason I made this thread was so you guys would link some threads in the replies that i could also post on incel tears to see their reaction. Also does anyone know which user Importent-Bus-5921 is?

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, silencio, med and 14 others
deserved for spamming shit low effort threads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, BoredPrince, hello12344 and 5 others
IMG 5307

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, VivaCristoRey, sub5c3l and 7 others
Kill yourself bro (no offense)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l, bloomercel and ggg.tv
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and wsada
@arab_chink
IMG 5234

Noooo my karma will get down to a negative number !!!

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, arab_chink, Dicklet3incher and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort and ggg.tv
Now does anyone have any threads i could post?

• +1
Reactions: muh and zombie
😂

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
@ggg.tv send the Reddit war that happened in this thread between me and Arab _chink

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink
View attachment 2870910 Hahahah ho ho ho! Now that my karma is so high and I made fun of all incels on r/inceltears surely this Becky from Reddit will give me a chance to betabux her!!!
I CANT CONTROL IT!!!! THE AMOUNT OF FEMALES ILL GET TO TOUCH!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Mister Fuwy
Fuark, why didnt you post the anime one. Iwanted them to think im a pedofile:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Ah shit i didn’t screenshot that one, its fine the stuff i sent should be more then enough to get a reaction out of them

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and arab_chink
Ah shit i didn’t screenshot that one, its fine the stuff i sent should be more then enough to get a reaction out of them
I think you can reply under your own subreddit

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
View attachment 2869988

It was @ihatereddit ,and the reason i did this was because i noticed incel tears is missing out on all the autism on .org since they never post us

Their reactions to my @ihatereddit post was was a good laugh here was all the comments

View attachment 2869997 View attachment 2869998View attachment 2870000
the reason I made this thread was so you guys would link some threads in the replies that i could also post on incel tears to see their reaction. Also does anyone know which user Importent-Bus-5921 is?
Wait till they find out he just spontaneously comments ‘shoot niggers’ in random threads

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, ggg.tv and arab_chink
the ‘learned the word shit’ comment means nothing because his threads make sense
View attachment 2869988

View attachment 2869997 View attachment 2869998View attachment 2870000

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv and sub5c3l
the ‘learned the word shit’ comment means nothing because his threads make sense
The guy that commented that called himself “local femboy”

• JFL
Reactions: arab_chink