I regret choosing computer applications...

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken

You're basically stuck in an office for like 8 hours a day sitting and typing behind a computer... Fuck my life. I want to do something with economics now but I'm not 100% sure what I wanna study at 17

Nigga do dentistry your the boss and you get cute girls working for you

• +1
Reactions: Demir
@pisslord what did you mean with your post

You're basically stuck in an office for like 8 hours a day sitting and typing behind a computer... Fuck my life. I want to do something with economics now but I'm not 100% sure what I wanna study at 17
the bluepilled way, every job/career sucks like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
computer science is biggest incel thing tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2587 and 1 other person

90% of jobs consist in sitting on a computer and typing.
even family doctors spend all their time typing medical prescriptions on their computer

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead

[/QUOTE
Looking for subway nandos and other suppliers pm me

engineering dont do electrical or computer engineering though might be able to do ecom as well

• +1
What can I do?
it's still one of the best skills to learn, just don't be uncreative like the guy in YT video, be higher IQ than 99% of people and create something of your own ( learn marketing and psychology too but on your own )
I'm learning computer sciences to understand search engines on mathematical levels, then manipulate their algorithms to my benefits to rank any website that I want, and make money that way. Average dude that tries this hardly completes 10% of what I'm trying to accomplish, and still reaches 6 figures yearly in couple of years, research more on your own. (lot of scam on this topic though, so buy nothing)

• +1
it's still one of the best skills to learn, just don't be uncreative like the guy in YT video, be higher IQ than 99% of people and create something of your own ( learn marketing and psychology too but on your own )
I'm learning computer sciences to understand search engines on mathematical levels, then manipulate their algorithms to my benefits to rank any website that I want, and make money that way. Average dude that tries this hardly completes 10% of what I'm trying to accomplish, and still reaches 6 figures yearly in couple of years, research more on your own. (lot of scam on this topic though, buy nothing)
cope andy

• JFL
Reactions: Pillarman
Engineering sounds fun

I'm learning computer sciences to understand search engines on mathematical levels, then manipulate their algorithms to my benefits to rank any website that I want, and make money that way. Average dude that tries this hardly completes 10% of what I'm trying to accomplish, and still reaches 6 figures yearly in couple of years, research more on your own. (lot of scam on this topic though, so buy nothing)
Thanks. Just wanna make sure I'll enjoy it cause ill be doing this for decades u know

Thanks. Just wanna make sure I'll enjoy it cause ill be doing this for decades u know
naah lol I can't imagine working for someone fore decades

btw if you're gonna be that way you'll gain APT from sitting too much and lose your current height (from 5'11 to 5'10)
:feelskek: :feelskek:

• +1
naah lol I can't imagine working for someone fore decades

btw if you're gonna be that way you'll gain APT from sitting too much and lose your current height (from 5'11 to 5'10)
:feelskek: :feelskek:
True LOL. Idk what other major I could do tho