I remember the days when most women made gay jokes

D

Deleted member 23115

Kraken
As a result of that im still not scared to act low inhib around women even if i could get fked over due to my looks. Even if i was htn i bet id piss of a lot of women and they wouldnt even be able to argue with me cuz women just regurgitate information.

You’re not a genetically gifted man, you’re the bottom of society, an old ugly incel who gets laughed at by everyone and your family is ashamed of you, especially your father.
You’re a 30 year old incel who cries about not getting laid and gets rejected by women and cuckolded by other men.
You will never represent a young girls erotic dream. you will never be wanted. girls will never look sexually at you.
No girl will touch herself at night over you. you will never be loved, valued or care about at all.
What a sad fate

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, chosen-one, fuxkdakikez and 3 others
You’re not a genetically gifted man, you’re the bottom of society, an old ugly incel who gets laughed at by everyone and your family is ashamed of you, especially your father.
You’re a 30 year old incel who cries about not getting laid and gets rejected by women and cuckolded by other men.
You will never represent a young girls erotic dream. you will never be wanted. girls will never look sexually at you.
No girl will touch herself at night over you. you will never be loved, valued or care about at all.
What a sad fate
What a sad fate

What a sad fate
Who started this copy pasta, you or judge

What a sad fate
You don’t. You’re alone and never speak to any woman. You never had sex with a prostitute. You never do any of these things you post about. It’s all in your head. You wish you had these things but you don’t, so you try to live in a fantasy world.

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, Kristin and Manletmachine
You don’t. You’re alone and never speak to any woman. You never had sex with a prostitute. You never do any of these things you post about. It’s all in your head. You wish you had these things but you don’t, so you try to live in a fantasy world.
You never had sex with a prostitute.
This is a sign of mot being inkwell tho

It’s literally my own post
Bro the second part is from the French book/movie “whatever” I swear. And the other one u posted is Vermilioncore’s post

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin and The Grinch
Bro the second part is from the French book/movie “whatever” I swear. And the other one u posted is Vermilioncore’s post
Only the first part is mine

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
Oretty sure judge started the first one but jnowing him its someone elses work
Believe what you want, I’m not getting paid for inventing it so I don’t care

• JFL
  • +1
It literally says 30 yo man its judges
Nah I wrote that first

What a sad fate
blud is the new judgeandjury

clint eastwood cowboy GIF

• JFL
Reactions: chosen-one
blud is the new judgeandjury
Imagine getting called someone’s copy while he literally just copy pasted my comments all the time

It’s fuckikg over for my status, I will always be in the shadow of Judge

• +1
Imagine getting called someone’s copy while he literally just copy pasted my comments all the time

It’s fuckikg over for my status, I will always be in the shadow of Judge
judge was funny as fuck bro I miss him

you miss how he stole the grinch’s lines?
tf you mean?

judgeandjury was on here since 2019 as thinwhiteduke/rupert pupkin

meanwhile grinch was only around since late 2022

@The Grinch does Gaston really have daddy issues like that or were u projecting?

tf you mean?

He’s always done the same thing, stealing other people’s posts cause his English is so bad

• +1
@The Grinch does Gaston really have daddy issues like that or were u projecting?
I didn’t made it up, everything I said about him is 100% real, even his age

He’s always done the same thing, stealing other people’s posts cause his English is so bad
Kristin hates me for some reason and likes a literal fossil atm due to hating me

• JFL
tf you mean?

I fuck your ugly mother you pathetic Incel subhuman

• JFL
Fuck this cucked forum holy shit

Id murder these tiktok faggots

• JFL
...anndd this is why no one remembers you on here
This is an anonymous online forum you utter subhuman. No one cares about muh reputation (the judge shadow comment was clearly ironic)

Hang yourself

• JFL
This is an anonymous online forum you utter subhuman. No one cares about muh reputation (the judge shadow comment was clearly ironic)

Hang yourself
you're literally a low-quality Thompsonz clone who just spams "nigger" all day

at least @Lone Wolf who ur trying to make fun of is unique

meanwhile there have been a thousand shitty users like you that are just babbling edgy NPCs, muh violence, muh hit everyone and everything

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
you're literally a low-quality Thompsonz clone who just spams "nigger" all day

at least @Lone Wolf who ur trying to make fun of is unique

meanwhile there have been a thousand shitty users like you that are just babbling edgy NPCs, muh violence, muh hit everyone and everything
lol what an utter subhuman :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
not a molecule + wish ur mother never shat ur ugly ass out of her rotten flesh wound
I fucked your moms wet pussy, it was so gooood :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: