I requested a follow from a girl on Instagram that i liked in School with freshly created Chad larp account, got followed instantly.

Roping Subhuman

Roping Subhuman

Temp. Banned
I'm in tears from laughing, she has her account private and for months i was trying to get inside it but every time i tried to follow her she ignored me.

So i created this Chad larp account, and within literal minutes she followed me Lmfao. all this time i was trying to Cope by thinking she didn't use Instagram often so she didn't see my requests.

JFL fuck this gay lord.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: diggbicc, Zygos4Life, BritneySpearsfan and 13 others
Exposing female nature hurts hard

Roping Subhuman

Instructor

bro dont blame her tbh. no reason for her to chose you as a mate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psl7 fatty, ULTRATERAX63, Deleted member 1551 and 3 others
brutal boyo but theres still much to discover

i feel negative energy itt

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: xForgotMyName and HSM1
Exposing female nature hurts hard

I mean i already knew you she would follow my Chad larp but i didn't think it would happen instantly, it's almost as if i'm seeing a glimpse of Chaddom. what Chad experiences everyday. i want to talk to her but i know i can't because of who i am. it's not like i'm ugly or anything quite the opposite i'm above average but my Subhuman height and garbage reputation forces me to rot.

Fuck man why do i feel so hurt ? i don't even really know that girl, and yet....

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheChosenChad, HSM1, BigBoy and 1 other person
I mean i already knew you she would follow my Chad larp but i didn't think it would happen instantly, it's almost as if i'm seeing a glimpse of Chaddom. what Chad experiences everyday. i want to talk to her but i know i can't because of who i am. it's not like i'm ugly or anything quite the opposite i'm above average but my Subhuman height and garbage reputation forces me to rot.

Fuck man why do i feel so hurt ? i don't even really know that girl, and yet....
try and get her nudes

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc and xForgotMyName
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Whyamihere and Aids!
plz teach me master

Ok it's fairly easy.

Step One: Buy a rope.
Step Two: Find a nice forest away from people.
Step Three: Tie the rope to a tree branch. (preferably the biggest one)
Step Four: Place your head in the noose.
Step Five: Make sure it's tight.
Step Six: Rope.
Step Seven: Die.
There's so many more blackpills in your future

Not really i know Female nature very well, I've been blackpilled a long time ago.

All i'm saying is she wouldn't send nudes to a guy she has never met.
they are all that type of girl.

Only for Chad not for me.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
this
OP do a chat convo with the Chad account and then ask for nudes

I'm telling you man it's impossible. do you really think she'd send nudes to a stranger?

To a Chad yes.

• +1
Reactions: psl7 fatty, DidntRead, Whyamihere and 1 other person
To a Chad yes.

Nah i'm telling you it wouldn't work, she would just block me.

How do you guys even except me to get conversation there if i start chatting with her? 'yeah you're cute send nudes'??? JFL as if that will work.

Yes.... I canfeel your pain.. Your oneitis. The girl of your dreams doing everything for Chad. Meanwhile he would never ever find her as perfect or beautiful in his eyes as you do..

Yes.... I canfeel your pain.. Your oneitis. The girl of your dreams doing everything for Chad. Meanwhile he would never ever find her as perfect or beautiful in his eyes as you do..

She's not really my oneitis since i barely talked to her in School (even though i sat right next to her) but i do wish i'd gotten to know her better when i had the chance. but i fucked up and now she's gone forever.

Fuck my life.

you didn't fuck up, remember that you are so subhuman in her vision that she hasn't even accepted your ig request

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
She's not really my oneitis since i barely talked to her in School (even though i sat right next to her) but i do wish i'd gotten to know her better when i had the chance. but i fucked up and now she's gone forever.

Fuck my life.

Wait you have to really know a oneitis for her to be a oneitis? Like be friendzoned? I met mine once and have her on social media

you didn't fuck up, remember that you are so subhuman in her vision that she hasn't even accepted your ig request

But the thing is I'm not a Subhuman i'm actually above average looking, but my Turbomanlet height and god awful reputation forces me into Inceldom.

And i don't have a IG account with my real face and name on it, just the larp ones.

My reputation is one of the things that kills me, it's honestly so bad that i wish i would never wake up when i go to sleep.

But the thing is I'm not a Subhuman i'm actually above average looking, but my Turbomanlet height and god awful reputation forces me into Inceldom.

And i don't have a IG account with my real face and name on it, just the larp ones.

My reputation is one of the things that kills me, it's honestly so bad that i wish i would never wake up when i go to sleep.
What you do loser? why ure rep suck balls loser?

What you do loser? why ure rep suck balls loser?

I wish i did do something, my Subhuman reputation comes from my inactivity.

Attachments

• cage2.gif
    cage2.gif
    863.1 KB · Views: 6
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xForgotMyName, DidntRead and itsoverbuddyboyo
whats ur reputation buddy boyo

It's the worst kind, i'd really rather not say.
u a dog fucker? when i was in hs word got around of a subhuman who fucked his dog and his life was destroyed jfl.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: xForgotMyName, DidntRead, Whyamihere and 1 other person
Cope if you don't look Like me you get nothing boi
IMG 20190716 WA0000
swallow the face pill

u a dog fucker? when i was in hs word got around of a subhuman who fucked his dog and his life was destroyed jfl.

LOL no it's nothing like that, i mean wtf are you even talking about?!?!? there was a guy in your School who was know as a dog fucker??? Lmfao wtf??
Cope if you don't look Like me you get nothing boi View attachment 84248 swallow the face pill

I Mog you on all levels maybe excluding height.

LOL no it's nothing like that, i mean wtf are you even talking about?!?!? there was a guy in your School who was know as a dog fucker??? Lmfao wtf??

I Mog you on all levels maybe excluding height.
Are you so retarded to think that's me jfl

Yeah i know but that's besides the point, she wouldn't send nudes to some guy on Instagram i'm 99% sure of that.

Who knows there are uglier people here.
Yh but i wouldn't be that delusional then jfl

which chad did u use?

also was it obvious it was a fake account? like how many followers did u have on it

which chad did u use?

also was it obvious it was a fake account? like how many followers did u have on it

I actually used pictures of a Chad i knew irl.

And i just created the account like an hour ago before i made this thread. that's why i was so stunned. she followed and let me in her account literally 1 minute after i requested her following.

Being a Chad must be truly something else.

I actually used pictures of a Chad i knew irl.

And i just created the account like an hour ago before i made this thread. that's why i was so stunned. she followed and let me in her account literally 1 minute after i requested her following.

Being a Chad must be truly something else.
rape her for revenge then rope afterwards

• WTF
Reactions: rtsssy and xForgotMyName
Brutal, i never experienced something like OP had.

Im so fckn sorry bro

rape her for revenge then rope afterwards

Or i can just rope without any of that.
Brutal, i never experienced something like OP had.

Im so fckn sorry bro

Oh If you only knew buddy boyo, this is only tip of the iceberg.

Edit: Holy fuck! i just looked through her Instagram stories and it's full of her dancing with ugly sub4s and having fun with friends.

I actually want slit my wrists, what fuck was i doing in School?!?!? just how many things did i miss out on?? :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
i feel negative energy itt

People in this thread...they don't even know outside world exists.
Might as well be living on the moon.
I get a bad taste in my mouth reading this thread...aluminum...ash...

I'm telling you man it's impossible. do you really think she'd send nudes to a stranger?
Ive had girls i didnt know send me nudes before. They were mentallt ill tho (Not saying im a chad)

Pretty brutal if she didn’t let you follow her tbh

People in this thread...they don't even know outside world exists.
Might as well be living on the moon.
I get a bad taste in my mouth reading this thread...aluminum...ash...

I hope that's not directed towards me.

• JFL
Reactions: xForgotMyName
I was just jk.
this text it's from a scene in true detective("td car scene")

Ok, i don't watch a lot of movies so i didn't get the reference.

• +1
Reactions: xForgotMyName