I saw a 6ft4 to 6ft5 gigachad today on the subway (Jeremy Meeks with green eyes)

Bzz

Bzz

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
Today is saw a gigachad on the subway. He was 6ft4 light-skinned had buzzcut. Had the best bones I've ever seen. Was defo 6.5 to 7psl.and had light green eyes. Holy shit he mogged me so hard I wanted to die at that moment. He was supermodel tier for sure. So I analyzed how the beckies reacted to him. They almkst all looked at him and played with their hair and shit. The only flaw I could spot were eyebags. But his bones were so dense and robust. He even looked good when he was tired. I was sooo envious. I wanted to kill myself on the spot because of the mogging he did to me in every aspect. He literally looked like Jeremy Meeks and was maybe even more handsome. Supermodel tier for sure.

Attachments

• Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpg
    Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 0
He looked like this but with light green eyes. He was tall af. He heightmogged every subhuman at the spot.

Attachments

• fe8915ca038f4f29cdc46de3a1c00f29.jpg
    fe8915ca038f4f29cdc46de3a1c00f29.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: redmaxx and plukee
His skin was glowing and he had very nice eyebrows. Holy shit. I was coping so hard with my sfs and constant bloating. He literally had bones that supported every possible bloating...

Why is this in the looksmaxxing subforum…

he was in a subway still :feelskek:

kumula savesta?

he was in a subway still :feelskek:
Yh maybe he doesn't go via subway very often. Because this was first time a saw a very handsome Chad in like 6 months or more. I was mesmerized. Finally not a subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
if you react this way to one 6'4 nigaa... please never come to europe you see guys like this with blue eyes like 1 in 3 especially in places like denmark,sweeden etc

• +1
Reactions: DoII
if you react this way to one 6'4 nigaa... please never come to europe you see guys like this with blue eyes like 1 in 3 especially in places like denmark,sweeden etc
First time in6 months. And I am almost daily outside.

Most are white people who are bloated or lack self care.

Im sorry… its over for most of us

Most are white people who are bloated or lack self care.
its funny bc most of them go to the gym all for nothng bc they are bloated and dont have the will power to starve

its funny bc most of them go to the gym all for nothng bc they are bloated and dont have the will power to starve
Precisely. I do have willpower to starve tho. I shed 2.5kg in just 5 days. It was eviscerating but I did it

You needed some humbling

• +1
Reactions: Bzz
  • So Sad
Reactions: wsada
I mean he could pull of a buzz cut. How rare is that. Jesus christ. I literally wanna see his parents. Most likely a white tall mom with a black tall dad with bbc halo

Do u guys think he knows about looksmaxxing and that he is obsessed with his looks. Cuz he kinda looked like that.

Do u guys think he knows about looksmaxxing and that he is obsessed with his looks. Cuz he kinda looked like that.
Idk about that but you are obsessed with him for sure he is in your head perma

Today is saw a gigachad on the subway. He was 6ft4 light-skinned had buzzcut. Had the best bones I've ever seen. Was defo 6.5 to 7psl.and had light green eyes. Holy shit he mogged me so hard I wanted to die at that moment. He was supermodel tier for sure. So I analyzed how the beckies reacted to him. They almkst all looked at him and played with their hair and shit. The only flaw I could spot were eyebags. But his bones were so dense and robust. He even looked good when he was tired. I was sooo envious. I wanted to kill myself on the spot because of the mogging he did to me in every aspect. He literally looked like Jeremy Meeks and was maybe even more handsome. Supermodel tier for sure.
kinda gay bro