I see gymgirls only around jacked, older looking dudes in the gym

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
It honestly feels like if you look under 25 facially and are under 24ffmi, u dont stand a chance. Sure it goes against all of the psl theory, but i see gymchicks constantly flirting with biggest dudes in the gym (they often look to be in their late 20s or 30s). Even young girls have bfs that look at least 25 and are rather big. Feels like im making a bad choice cutting...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Goblin, Deleted member 39692, Xangsane and 3 others
Girls like guys 2-5 years older but also not too old

Gymgirls workout in hopes to someday upgrade to twigmaxxed tall guy

i see gymgirls around skinnyfat guys at the gym while riped dues are alone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pepe, justropemaxbro, cashmerefraud and 4 others
Also working out, dirty bulks and using steroids ages people so these guys are probably younger than you think

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
nichemaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge
Holy shit. The OG pietroseik posting again. I'm your huge fan OP

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
It honestly feels like if you look under 25 facially and are under 24ffmi, u dont stand a chance. Sure it goes against all of the psl theory, but i see gymchicks constantly flirting with biggest dudes in the gym (they often look to be in their late 20s or 30s). Even young girls have bfs that look at least 25 and are rather big. Feels like im making a bad choice cutting...
Its cause they have muscle fetish they are excetipion regular jb wants twigmaxxed guy

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
Average zoomer looks like a twig teenager
Millennials are cleaning up

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and poopoohead
girls are easily brainwashed whatever the trend, they follow, thinking they are original and that their taste is unique

the gymrats culture adore buff guys, and because of that they do it too

if people think you're sub 25 it means you have underdeveloped bones.

• Woah
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
if people think you're sub 25 it means you have underdeveloped bones.
Brutal for prime chico

Because young gym pretty boy won’t commit to them

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Xangsane
question is, is niechemaxing worth it?

i havent seen a single case irl where youthfull looking preetyboy gets more pussy than more masculine older looking dude with similar psl
Really?

question is, is niechemaxing worth it?

i havent seen a single case irl where youthfull looking preetyboy gets more pussy than more masculine older looking dude with similar psl
What country

Imagine being natty

Yeah wake me up when this is the western world
women nature doesnt really change depending on a country. Its very hard for me to imagine a group of guys and chicks where tiny feminine looking guy is talking to chicks and huge dude that dwarfs him comes up and says ''whats up?'' in masculine voice and chicks are still giving attention to this skinny guy.

By saying masculine men im not talking about ogres, skinny high tier normie teenager looking dude vs jacked masculine high tier normie, the latter one will always win.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Xangsane
women nature doesnt really change depending on a country. Its very hard for me to imagine a group of guys and chicks where tiny feminine looking guy is talking to chicks and huge dude that dwarfs him comes up and says ''whats up?'' in masculine voice and chicks are still giving attention to this skinny guy.

By saying masculine men im not talking about ogres, skinny high tier normie teenager looking dude vs jacked masculine high tier normie, the latter one will always win.
I mean muscular prettyboys

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane