i see women as purely objects

D

Deleted member 23115

Kraken
I genuinely dont care about having a romantic relationship i just want a girl who worships me and treats me like im a celeb. Women are just so annoying and boring i cant be assed to see them as anything more than objects. There are exceptions like autistic and adhd women, id get along with them in a romantic kinda way since we'd genuinely get along but theyre giga outliers.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: buflek, LampPostPrime, bloomercel and 2 others
High t trait

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115, oldcelcel1983, bloomercel and 1 other person
Even those invalids will cheat on you with an NT chad if give the chance. If you want romance at all, then you're cucked unless you're GL.

But if you Still want to pursue, I think you could meet some females like this if you check yourself into a mental hospital for a week. Lots of young ones there too.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115 and bloomercel
Even those invalids will cheat on you with an NT chad if give the chance. If you want romance at all, then you're cucked unless you're GL.

But if you Still want to pursue, I think you could meet some females like this if you check yourself into a mental hospital for a week. Lots of young ones there too.
good idea but outta the question tbh

Are you chad OP

Muh autistic woman. They arent any different jfl, theyve been poisoned by the same Chad worshipping and vanity as any other whore