I should just rope

Y

Yoyo2233

Kraken
My faggot ass high trust face. Moms genetics are pure trash and my dad is hunter. Guess what I got? My moms Rat Looking Ass. Her brothers are pathetic they look like pedophile beta male cucks. In bred ass bullshit. Life is fucking guy. I work out with a. Dom looking dude guess who this girl always says hey to when she comes in? Redpill is a faggot ass cope much just work on hobbies bro. Nah fuck that and fuck them . Bitch. No wonder no one takes my high trust faggot ass serious. Bitch ass genetics

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 000, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 5634 and 14 others
why rope when you can
Cooltext365893218001951

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, joeveniro and some1h0peless
noooo donttt ropeee

don't do it man

don't do it man
Fuck this dude. I got cucked by my sorry ass genetics and no one takes me seriously I’m 6’2 but cuz of my daggot face I get dicked on

• JFL
Reactions: 000, some1h0peless, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
dont do it bro. go to the emergency room, your mental health is deteriorating

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9391
dont do it bro. go to the emergency room, your mental health is deteriorating
I was in hospital three weeks ago. My family is selfish for having me and I have to pay the price of it. I just want to look like de poot or ramirez. I hate my life

I was in hospital three weeks ago. My family is selfish for having me and I have to pay the price of it. I just want to look like de poot or ramirez. I hate my life

bro you are 6ft 2 and white correct? that alone puts you leagues ahead of most men.

Run a steroid cycle if you want to look dom, apply some spray tan, and maybe a temporary tattoo then evaluate your position.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 4797 and bruh3610
bro you are 6ft 2 and white correct? that alone puts you leagues ahead of most men.

Run a steroid cycle if you want to look dom, apply some spray tan, and maybe a temporary tattoo then evaluate your position.
Unironically this

You can also slay in SEA

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 4797

I’ve never done roids but are considering it. But dude it’s my gay ass eye area(brow ridge included) and nose. My jaw and lips are fine and most of my ratios are good. But my eyes and nose bone suck dick. I do have blue eye halo with blonde hair

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
southeast asia
Phillipines, thailand, vietnamn, etc
I doubt it I have a jacked up ear from boxing(gay red pill moment) that throws off my whole face now. Gay ass doctor didn’t drain the blood so now I’m fucked. I hate that doctor

I’ve never done roids but are considering it. But dude it’s my gay ass eye area(brow ridge included) and nose. My jaw and lips are fine and most of my ratios are good. But my eyes and nose bone suck dick. I do have blue eye halo with blonde hair

yawn. do you hear your self? 6ft 3 white blue eyed blonde, complaining he got the bad end of genetics.

This forum is seriously a mental asylum for the most part.

dude just run the steroid, tattoo, tan cycle not just for the physical aspect, but it will toughen you up mentally.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
No need to rope turn to Allah

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Celexawer, whiteissuperior and Deleted member 4797
Thanks for the looksmaxxing advice faggot.

• JFL
Reactions: Celexawer, NothingCanStopMe, Deleted member 5145 and 1 other person
yawn. do you hear your self? 6ft 3 white blue eyed blonde, complaining he got the bad end of genetics.

This forum is seriously a mental asylum for the most part.

dude just run the steroid cycle not just for the physical aspect, but it will toughen you up mentally.
6’2 in shoes. Dude my nct is ducking up my vibe and my ear. It doesn’t matter about the blonde or blue eyes when I have those shitty things. I live in Atlanta in America is chad and Tyrone land.

How tall are you?

rather than roping go ER so your name will be remembered (jk fbi)

but don't do either tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
My faggot ass high trust face. Moms genetics are pure trash and my dad is hunter. Guess what I got? My moms Rat Looking Ass. Her brothers are pathetic they look like pedophile beta male cucks. In bred ass bullshit. Life is fucking guy. I work out with a. Dom looking dude guess who this girl always says hey to when she comes in? Redpill is a faggot ass cope much just work on hobbies bro. Nah fuck that and fuck them . Bitch. No wonder no one takes my high trust faggot ass serious. Bitch ass genetics
don't rope man no point

Was it a good thing to say to a guy suffering from mental illness?
I'm a mentally ill guy as well. My life's so bad I have zero empathy left.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe, Deepraj7, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
brendios me 😝
F733FC6A 21AA 480C 801F 5FF084CBD47D

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Deepraj7 and Deleted member 7776
I'm a mentally ill guy as well. My life's so bad I have zero empathy left.
Don't worry brother , you look great .. get the surgeries you want and get the girls u want.. but I understand your feeling of inner emptiness..

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
I see this alot. I think.
Generally.

Boys inherit more of the mother in looks
AND, girls inherit more of the father in looks.

I also inherited the main features of my mother as well: her soy lower 3rd, her good eye erea, the decent cheeckbones, and the narrow-ish temples.

Dom looking females. create Chad sons.
Soy looking men, create Stacy daughters.

Extreme example cases.

Masculine jaw, Henry Cavill mother.

That MMA dude with his daughter.
dvu1qnzamna31.png

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 7866
There is when you can’t get shit cuz of your face
Do you know about the story of itsOVER? He was huge incel in UK, went to South East Asia and became mega slayer. He has kids with 3 different women now and made them single mothers.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
I doubt it I have a jacked up ear from boxing(gay red pill moment) that throws off my whole face now. Gay ass doctor didn’t drain the blood so now I’m fucked. I hate that doctor
Doesnt matter, as long as ur white u can get asian chicks

Do you know about the story of itsOVER? He was huge incel in UK, went to South East Asia and became mega slayer. He has kids with 3 different women now and made them single mothers.
Ok

https://incels.is/threads/the-life-...endary-white-incel-slaying-in-thailand.59409/

Read that thread, its no bullshit. He has an Asian Hareem of girls. And he's 5ft fucking 7. YOUR 6FT1.5, THATS LIKE 6FT6 IN SOUTH EAST ASIA.

5ft7 framecel incel in UK
Z85fXUe

Goes to South East Asia, impregnates 3 different bitches, all of them under 20 years old met on tinder.
ITSOVERme

20180606 201603

Itsover gf IMG 2361

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ArgentineOmicron, Deleted member 5875 and Deleted member 7753
FBI this is the guy

Last edited:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 8765
Just want to look good and have women want me man that’s all

Just go ER, give women a taste of their own medicine and you will be blessed with sexy devil women for eternity by Lucifer himself

3957.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
this girl always says hey to when she comes in? Redpill is a faggot ass cope much just work on hobbies bro
Nigga you never know they might have interacted/befriended each other behind your back. Ain't a bluepilled cuck but still

They can be duh have you ever interacted with some women in life?
Both my Chad and Chadlite friend never had female friends and I’ve known them for 7-8 years now. But they sure has a lot of FWB who looked like friends at school.

That is the difference between an, let’s say, “alpha male” and “beta male”

The beta orbits and befriends her and does everything for her attention, the alpha makes small talk and leads to sex easy, especially nowadays with snapchat.

• +1
Reactions: Celexawer