I should qualify for state mandated lefort 3

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
Download

It is over ggs I should qualify for state mandated lefort 3 fuck my whore mother for gaslighting me

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and goldpill
Tell me what surgeries to become LTN-MTN

i cant keep coping with opioids alcohol and WoW i need to move on in life

• +1
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus
Stop coping and ascend.

Wage slave for bimax.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
i cant ascend my base is too fucked i have the maxilla of a granny
There are the legendary base ascenders: LF3, OBO, LL, etc.

Just need money and a pair of balls to afford these mystic treatments.

do you think a blackpilled surgeon would provide one for me if i paid? i have an actual recessed base unlike 90% of bddcels here

do you think a blackpilled surgeon would provide one for me if i paid? i have an actual recessed base unlike 90% of bddcels here
Nolol

Why does no one know what a good maxilla looks like? Yours looks fine but show a side profile to make sure. It's your lower third, eye area, lips and nose that failo you.

Why does no one know what a good maxilla looks like? Yours looks fine but show a side profile to make sure. It's your lower third, eye area, lips and nose that failo you.
i have an underbite so my maxilla is objectively recessed + u can tell from that side profile easily

i have an underbite so my maxilla is objectively recessed + u can tell from that side profile easily
>lefort 3 to fix an underbite

:feelsuhh:

lefort 3 would fix my other deformities as well. so id need lf1+lf3
If you would just show a true side profile this would be easier. Your maxilla looks good so it would be of little harm to bring your mandible back a bit and your maxilla forward even more with dental elastics if possible. Bringing your mandible back is a lot more feasible than a lefort 3 or lefort 1 + implants.

Last edited:
If you would just show a true side profile this would be easier. Your maxilla looks good so it would be of little harm to bring your mandible back a bit and your maxilla forward even more with dental elastics if possible. Bringing your mandible back is a lot more feasible.
it is bad. i have crowded palate + underbite id also need SARPE top kek

Get Lefort 3 in India. They will do it for an affordable price.

or get a canthoplasty

aka there's nothing that can be done nice
wdym? If you’re in America it’ll take you max a year to wageslave for a jaw surgery abroad

wdym? If you’re in America it’ll take you max a year to wageslave for a jaw surgery abroad
he was talking about a lf3 which is impossible to get lf1 is normal jaw surgery

6psl. You are the wet dream of an average JB

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879