I SLAYED AND CUCKED TINDER HOES BOYFRIEND

Reformed

Reformed

PCT from test e dick still works
U can’t make this shit up. Went to being borderline suicidal all day to randomly being hit up to fuck a foid in my car

4223EDF6 2C08 44BC 8676 A91FDE35A22B

Im about to go to sleep but ima make bullet points, this shit still feels surreal

When I got out the car to hug her she immediately comments on my height and how I’m 2x bigger than her bf

She also said my dick is way bigger than her bf. Doubt it’s ‘way’ bigger prob got halod

She legit looks 14 irl. Like the way she dressed and shit jfl felt like fucking a jb

And yeah that’s basically all the key points. I picked her up from a bus stop and dropped her back there.

I don’t remember much of the filler talk between the car rides bc I was drunk (she didn’t know, I just do it to guarantee low inhibit)

anyway that’s it I’m going to bed. Maybe better detail tomorrow

@Corleone @tristan18 @WishIwasChico @lebronjames23 @Tyrone06 @Foreverbrad @Lefty Rankin @ascension @Luffymaxxing @forevergymcelling @Drixzy @Mosh12

oh and btw I did bring a kitchen knife jfl before I left. I had it in the cubby next to drivers sit.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: FeelingUgly, p0lishsubhuman, Jamaldickjavontus and 16 others
Great. Now get yourself tested bhai.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, fuxkdakikez, brucewayne78 and 10 others
I hate this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince, Shade91, apocalypse and 9 others
U can’t make this shit up. Went to being borderline suicidal all day to randomly being hit up to fuck a foid in my car
the office fist bump GIF

When I got out the car to hug her she immediately comments on my height and how I’m 2x bigger than her bf

She also said my dick is way bigger than her bf. Doubt it’s ‘way’ bigger prob got halod

She legit looks 14 irl. Like the way she dressed and shit jfl
> looks and dresses like a 14 year old
> says her boyfriend is half your size
> dick mogging her bf even though you‘re average dick-wise
friends fail GIF

felt like fucking a jb
Car Chase Police GIF

oh and btw I did bring a kitchen knife jfl before I left. I had it in the cubby next to drivers sit.
Post some post-sex conversation screen shots, you posted the same one from earlier that led half the users on here to believe that you‘d be getting murdered tonight.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, Reformed, murdah and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, murdah, humanoidsub7 and 3 others
not an atom

socks pics of her pls

Need sharia law ASAP

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ferfdd, deadmanwalking, kebab and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, humanoidsub7, Sprinkles and 1 other person
Proof of fucking or gtfo

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
  • JFL
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Skywalker, Sprinkles and 4 others
You shouldn´t fuck a hoe with a boyfriend. Hope you get AIDS, or something.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, jflsnowdzz, Jamaldickjavontus and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Jamaldickjavontus, |Daddy_Zygos| and 1 other person
what city are you from

based asf

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

View attachment 2689728

Im about to go to sleep but ima make bullet points, this shit still feels surreal

She legit looks 14 irl. Like the way she dressed and shit jfl felt like fucking a jb

And yeah that’s basically all the key points. I picked her up from a bus stop and dropped her back there.

I don’t remember much of the filler talk between the car rides bc I was drunk (she didn’t know, I just do it to guarantee low inhibit)

@Corleone @tristan18 @WishIwasChico @lebronjames23 @Tyrone06 @Foreverbrad @Lefty Rankin @ascension @Luffymaxxing @forevergymcelling @Drixzy @Mosh12

Go outside get mogged
Go on looksmax get mogged

• So Sad
Reactions: wateriswet

View attachment 2689728

Mirin the slay innit
Send pics of the foid?

BTW kys if larp

Post her pics

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Go slay some dragons you cuck
Knight

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
no bro thx i dont want to have a shitty life.......
you can move to afghanistan if you wish though or some other shithole...
Dw was just tongue and cheek I’m not a Muslim lol my life would be hell

this niggas a hoe you and the girl

View attachment 2689728

I'm mirin so hard U can't imagine

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Reformed and humanoidsub7
thats not cool for her bf

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
This bitches are crazy jfl thanks for remindibg that it's not worth entering a relationship

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
what an asshole. if i were the bf i would hunt your ass down, kill my girl in front of u and empty 50 bullets into your fucking skull.

what an asshole. if i were the bf i would hunt your ass down, kill my girl in front of u and empty 50 bullets into your fucking skull.
Damn I’m part of the problem but she’s the hoe that initialized it. If it wasn’t me it would be someone else. A hoe is a hoe