I sliced my dick yesterday…

lemonnz

lemonnz

Aspiemaxxed
I used a pocket pussy I made but I didn’t have latex gloves so I used vinyl gloves (rougher), and despite dumping almost 10 pumps of my face moisturizer in it it still ended up cutting my dick.

I didn’t take pictures but the cuts were pretty minimal except one which was appeared to be getting wider, probably from the blood rushing down my dick

If you’re wondering how it looks like underneath the skin of of your glans (head), it looks like ground beef but less lumpy.
IMG 3843

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: sportsmogger, ConfusedBolivian, aleksander and 8 others
I sliced my dick having sex with an older woman with a stinky pussy whose name I didn't even know

Was worried about aids for a few weeks

• Woah
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, TechnoBoss and lemonnz
I used a pocket pussy I made but I didn’t have latex gloves so I used vinyl gloves (rougher), and despite dumping almost 10 pumps of my face moisturizer in it it still ended up cutting my dick.

I didn’t take pictures but the cuts were pretty minimal except one which was appeared to be getting wider, probably from the blood rushing down my dick

If you’re wondering how it looks like underneath the skin of of your glans (head), it looks like ground beef but less lumpy.
View attachment 2753543
i had a cheap ass ridged plastic pocket pussy holder and almost slided my shit on the head i was holding back tears bruh. Never buy no cheap ass chinese pocket pussies.
Shout out to dem bottom halfs tho

• JFL
Reactions: itiswhatitis1 and lemonnz
i had a cheap ass ridged plastic pocket pussy holder and almost slided my shit on the head i was holding back tears bruh. Never buy no cheap ass chinese pocket pussies.
Shout out to dem bottom halfs tho
Honestly, I’m kind of happy. The cuts prevent me from cooming and maybe I could finally stop.

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
Honestly, I’m kind of happy. The cuts prevent me from cooming and maybe I could finally stop.
that shit didn't stop me years of gooning made me numb

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and lemonnz
what no pussy does to a mf :lul::lul::lul:

• So Sad
Reactions: lemonnz
N

View attachment 2753543
No pic no care

• Woah
Reactions: lemonnz
Best decision of your life

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lemonnz and TechnoBoss