I sniffed this girl at work so hard she heard it

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
I don't care tho, she already knows what a creep i am. i touched her ass once so hard. i pushed my hands against her but chicks, i still can't believe i'm not in jail for that.

she literally did nothing, as if she didn't care or she was too embarrassed to react. which makes her vulnerable to my attacks.

this time i sniffed her and she looked back at me for a moment.

the life fuel part is that she is not avoiding me at all. she is mostly around me, and even tho she knows i'll check her ass anytime i can, she stands in front of me showing her back. I think she is enjoying it tbh

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath, lilith, Autisticbrokeass2 and 14 others

• JFL
Reactions: lilith, brucewayne78, Ricky212 and 5 others
IMG 3832

• JFL
Reactions: lilith, Deleted member 22918, Heinrich Schmidt and 3 others
I don't care tho, she already knows what a creep i am. i touched her ass once so hard. i pushed my hands against her but chicks, i still can't believe i'm not in jail for that.

she literally did nothing, as if she didn't care or she was too embarrassed to react. which makes her vulnerable to my attacks.

this time i sniffed her and she looked back at me for a moment.

the life fuel part is that she is not avoiding me at all. she is mostly around me, and even tho she knows i'll check her ass anytime i can, she stands in front of me showing her back. I think she is enjoying it tbh
Did you get a wiff of her butthole

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
shes gonna cry about it 15 years later jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: capybara, Ricky212, FacialStructure404 and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, tyronechadmax, capybara and 4 others
Did you get a wiff of her butthole
no but she was standing in a narrow space that i had to pass, i was holding a heavy plate so my hands are down. for me to pass she had to leave that area but i didn't ask. i just passed and one of my hands went from her right but chick into middle then stuck there for a sec and second but chick got pushed so hard.
u know what i mean? it was so narrow that 10 cm of her ass had to be pushed inward so i can pass. and i made it happen.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
haha get on my level broooooooooo, i rape girls for living wtf? this is nothing to me

• JFL
Reactions: blackazure88 and Psychophilly
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blackazure88 and Nick.Harte
Take schizo meds bro. You sniffed a dog’s ass while it was pissing and your hallucinations made you think it was your coworker.

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, tyronechadmax, aleksander and 2 others
I need @anthony111553's take on this

U should rape her trust girls like that want it

• +1
Reactions: StalinCel and Psychophilly
think she is enjoying it tbh
She like to tease cucks like you and you know that ass is getting pounded by Tyrone every night. You sniff, Tyrone fucks.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Infinite and Psychophilly
She like to tease cucks like you and you know that ass is getting pounded by Tyrone every night. You sniff, Tyrone fucks.
that i know :feelsrope:

• +1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, capybara, Ricky212 and 2 others
You’ll never fuck her and just imagine how much of a nice girl she is if she has no issues with you touching her and sniffing her ass. Damn, now imagine how she is treating the guys that she really desires. You are missing out bruh

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander and Psychophilly
You’ll never fuck her and just imagine how much of a nice girl she is if she has no issues with you touching her and sniffing her ass. Damn, now imagine how she is treating the guys that she really desires. You are missing out bruh
didn't sniff her ass, just her hair and shoulder. main reason why she heard it.

• JFL
mentioned girl is LOW TIER ltb facially. but HTS body-wise.
i’m not joking when i say that bro she want it or she would have said something about it make a move unless ur autist or something and even then she will say yeah cause she’s too scared just ask her out or sum nigga

i’m not joking when i say that bro she want it or she would have said something about it make a move unless ur autist or something and even then she will say yeah cause she’s too scared just ask her out or sum nigga
oh i will never ask her out, i'll just keep making it obvious for her that i want her badly. she has to do the approaching.
i'm done with approaching buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
Nothing wrong with a little bit of fun, haha!

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
she’s writing an essay on r/twoxchromosomes rn

• JFL
Reactions: Psychophilly
oh i will never ask her out, i'll just keep making it obvious for her that i want her badly. she has to do the approaching.
i'm done with approaching buddy boyo
Bro you're gonna get fired. Stop wasting time and approach or I will

Attachments

• 20230602_034814.jpg
    20230602_034814.jpg
    411.8 KB · Views: 0
Maybe she like it but you're still a dangerous mtf nigga stop that shit youll get put down