I still can’t get over how unfair life is

G

GrewWrong

Bronze
Chads had to do absolutely NOTHING in order to be beautiful (besides f*king living a normal life)

Meanwhile, I spend years trying to looksmax and blackpill the sh*t out of me and will still probably never reach their level

JFL! How do I get over this background rage lingering inside of me?

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 616
The unfairness of life and genetics manifests itself particularly in the fact that chads can eat whatever shit they want and have clear skin, while I still get several pimples here and there despite skincare routine. Fuck life.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Whyamihere, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 1476 and 2 others
It Is what It Is

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong, nattycel, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person
The unfairness of life and genetics manifests itself particularly in the fact that chads can eat whatever shit they want and have clear skin, while I still get several pimples here and there despite skincare routine. Fuck life.
Chad can be exposed to xenoestrogens left and right, have bad sleeping habits and eat crap during puberty and will still end up being a large framed 6 ft. 3 slayer

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Whyamihere, Deleted member 1476 and Deleted member 616
bow down to genetic superiority

• +1
Reactions: nausea
It Is what It Is

tenor.gif

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1551, nausea and SikKunt
i hate chad

Many men are truly doomed.

• +1
dont worry brother one day technology will advance to save us all
bionic cocks bionic faces etc
its coming

• +1
Diet causing acne was always a huge meme jfl.

hopefully soon
but im afraid the cucky goverment will do anything to stop bionic technology from helping men
because women are superior and if men tried to change their genetics too that would be sexist/mysoginistic
fuck the goverment tbh bunch of cucks i can only hope that scientists can find a way to overcome the opression.

• +1
hopefully soon
but im afraid the cucky goverment will do anything to stop bionic technology from helping men
because women are superior and if men tried to change their genetics too that would be sexist/mysoginistic
fuck the goverment tbh bunch of cucks i can only hope that scientists can find a way to overcome the opression.
what bout sexdrones

what bout sexdrones
as i said
the (((goverment))) will do anything to stop technology for helping men
so idk about sex robots its coming but propably very later

hopefully soon
Nope women are N.O.T superior

Better looks = better treatment, worse looks = worse treatment

Just because you don't like the rules or they don't serve your interest doesn't mean the competition is unfair.