I still cyber stalk my oneitis(es) ten years later...

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
I'm not even attracted to them at this stage. They have descended (all are still MTB+). If I saw them for the first time now, I doubt I would even care. I'm in love with the memory of them, and what could've and should've been.

@InnerVoid

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, hopecel, vermillioncorefan and 7 others
i cant even cyberstalk my oneitis lol. i dont even know her last name, brootal. and its very possible she has dropped out of colelge to pursue another career

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, SecularIslamist, Luffymaxxing and 2 others
Same, I've online had one tho

Whats up with subhumans wanting stacies nowadays?

You will forever be abused dog. I never had irl crush. Anything close to crush i had is raveena tandon or anushka sharma aka bollywood crush who i wanna fuck. Even now its some other foid

• So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I'm not even attracted to them at this stage. They have descended (all are still MTB+). If I saw them for the first time now, I doubt I would even care. I'm in love with the memory of them, and what could've and should've been.

@InnerVoid
This is brootal, can you post her descension though :lul:

• +1
I recently saw my highschool oneitis on the gym after 5 years she still looks pretty but hasn't ascended (HTB). I recognized her by the way she walks and her latina-asian pheno. Her face hasn't changed but I could'nt talk to her, she was in a group of friends and then left the gym. I'm just happy that she's around because I never talked to her but I would definitely do if I see her again as I'm not shy anymore (if she ignores me this would be over forever, it's a big risk). Haven't seen a girl that looks like her on the street, she's unique.

Last edited:
  • +1
I haven't checked on my onetises in years. They probably have nice chud boyfriends by now.

• +1
i cant even cyberstalk my oneitis lol. i dont even know her last name, brootal. and its very possible she has dropped out of colelge to pursue another career
bro isn’t dedicated enough

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Same here, same here. After ascending, I will shoot my shot.

• +1
She's with chad

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
This is brootal, can you post her descension though :lul:
This is one of them who went from HTB to trnnymaxxed femcels.

She was greek @InnerVoid

The rest of them are MTBs / high tier MTB.
Same here, same here. After ascending, I will shoot my shot.
After you ascend she will descend.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah and ominion
Even if I try hit them up as money maxed gymaxed 6"6 htn my past with falio me to hard lmao 🤣

Same, going on 18 years now.