I SUFFER FROM SEVERE FACIAL ASSYMTERY

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
All because of an UNEVEN MAXILLA HOW
I HAVE AN OUTWARD GONION ON ONE SIDE AND INWARD ON THE OTHER HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO BE THAT BAF

• +1
Reactions: Eiei
It might be over

It might be over
All because of bad habits, it’s brutal when you realize it’s your own fault because assymtery is not genatic

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
All because of bad habits, it’s brutal when you realize it’s your own fault because assymtery is not genatic
Na everything is genetics
You can lead a bad lifestyle and still end up good looking
Don't sweat over ktb

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
cope, its all genetic :blackpill:

Na everything is genetics
You can lead a bad lifestyle and still end up good looking
Don't sweat over ktb
Cope assymtery is not genatic

i have genetic assymetry and i have same problem as you too fucking maxilla

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
Point still stands
Genetics = everything
Obviously but as I said nigga ASSYMTERY IS NOT GENATIC EVEN RICHARD WAS ASSYMTERICAL AF CAUSE OF SHIT HABITS

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Deleted member 30679
I HAVE AN OUTWARD GONION ON ONE SIDE AND INWARD ON THE OTHER HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO BE THAT BAF
it's not genetics don't listen to them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Zenis
probably isn’t too bad like you think, hard to notice irl

like 99% of all men lol. people surely don't notice it irl. If nobody once told you that they noticed it it surely not that bad

On the bright side, if you decided to get jaw implants. You would only have to pay for one.

same
hi friend
how r u
zenis penis

zenis the penis

zenis the penis between this electrophoresis means this machinist is making me squeamish zenis and his massive uncleanness penis leaves me screaming for his penis

Why would I retard
insecure incel. no point in saying anything here without showing face, no fundemental way for someone to give advice

Guess what? You're not the only one. And also, explain to me how it is your fault if you didn't know what your bad habits were implying and no adults were there to trach you about it?

No, I also thought the same, but "coincidentally" the side I chew more is flared. Just start chewing on the other side and the gonions will change, trust