I talked to a chick at a party and she was going to cheat on her boyfriend

raffemogger

raffemogger

A10 Autismmaxxer
Couple days ago i was at a party and a girl talked to me (lol) that her boyfriend (short and ltn) was boring and that she was going to fuck a chad and looking back it was so brutal because he is like settling for her and she is talking to chads and he doesnt know shit about it lol.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, wishIwasSalludon, Hernan and 2 others
girl tells random dude she's gonna fuck a chad seems legit

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, wishIwasSalludon, Sub0 and 2 others
girl tells random dude she's gonna fuck a chad seems legit

Bro people need to get there guilty conscience of there neck to convince themselves there in the right that is why this happens

Bro people need to get there guilty conscience of there neck to convince themselves there in the right that is why this happens
Bruh what

women don't have a conscience

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272 and Failedtruecel_
Couple days ago i was at a party and a girl talked to me (lol) that her boyfriend (short and ltn) was boring and that she was going to fuck a chad and looking back it was so brutal because he is like settling for her and she is talking to chads and he doesnt know shit about it lol.

Also black pill that ltn nigger the more black pullers we have the less cucks we have have

Bruh what

When people are patholethicsl cheaters its exhibited in there behaviour even when drunk she told you this because she needed to justify it in her mind it's as simple as that

When people are patholethicsl cheaters its exhibited in there behaviour even when drunk she told you this because she needed to justify it in her mind it's as simple as that
I guess

Jfl what country are you from

Lmao how old was this foid