I think about pussy all the time, normies give me shit for it

vanillaicecream

vanillaicecream

🦊
because they think I should worry more about getting a job. Jfl at thinking that a socially constructed demand to serve the system and slave yourself away to make others rich can override biological instinct and hormones. Yeah I do think and care about girls way more than getting a job, and proudly so. Couldn't be any other way if you're not a slave cuck.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 29167 and 4 others
Why be rude and ignore, just say whether you guys care more about girls or having a job instead. Ok.

i mean who wouldn't want to be with a girl besides working.

nah scratch that. money > hoes

i mean who wouldn't want to be with a girl besides working.
Girls should be prioritized, under all circumstances. It's not a choice anyway, it's instincts.

• +1
Reactions: angelo and try2beme
Id rather be unemployed and have bitches or a girl than be employed and bitchless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, angelo and vanillaicecream
sex is literally a biological imperative noting helathier and more natural than wanting it. people who think otherwise should be stoned

sex is literally a biological imperative noting helathier and more natural than wanting it. people who think otherwise should be stoned
Gurls is life but why do u type as if you're drunk sometimes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
It's not just sex btw, I just worship females to their core. I'm infatuated with everything about them, their sweet personalities, their smell, their smooth skin, their femininity, how delicate and fragile they are. I love them.

• Love it
Reactions: angelo