I think Biden will beat trump

yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

Obito Uchiha maxxing
before I thought trumps political career was over after his criminal charges but I was wrong he still stands a chance

Despite this I still think I still think Biden will beat him again because Gen Z is left wing and they supports Palestine and know that if trump won Palestine would be worse off.

It will be close but Biden will get the edge in the end and just beat him. Because trump is just as unpopular with left wingers as he is popular with right wingers

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MagaPutinism and Latinolooksmaxxer
idc tbh, nothing changes in my life.

I’ll still be a wagie

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism, yeeyeeslayer and autistic_tendencies
They are irrelevant oldcels

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
@thenewhebbe thoughts?

What? Do you think anyone cares enough about palestine to the point they will vote for it's benefit above all other interests in the fucking elections?

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism and Gilbert_Durandal
american elections are cope, everyone under the slave owners will still be wage slaves living pay cheque to pay cheque. you are all being colonized by your leaders jfl

What? Do you think anyone cares enough about palestine to the point they will vote for its benefit above all other interests in the fucking elections?
Gen Z yes

• JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and dimorphism
@emeraldglass

gen z arent seeing biden's gov voting against ceasefire on UN council jfl dumbass kids

gen z arent seeing biden's gov voting against ceasefire on UN council jfl dumbass kids
They know Palestine will be 1000x worse off with trump tho, trump would’ve allowed them to nuke the place

Cope Gen Z loves Palestine more than America
You seriously need to go outside bro all you do is rot with @SecularIslamist here about world politics and whatnot and now you think everyone is like that😭

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Gilbert_Durandal and yeeyeeslayer
It all depends on who Taylor Swift endorses tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, dimorphism and yeeyeeslayer
They know Palestine will be 1000x worse off with trump tho, trump would’ve allowed them to nuke the place

• Love it
Reactions: SlavicGeneral
@emeraldglass
Honestly, I don't care anymore because every leader is a puppet regardless. It's simply that they want to install a puppet in order to further their objective. If they want conflict, they will install a political puppet in control who speaks in warmongering language. If they want a more peaceful puppet, they will put him in position. Nobody reflects the people's opinions, and if they do, they are most likely controlled opposition. So to hell with both. In any case, the United States and the Western world are fucked. Now is the moment for BRICS.

• So Sad
Reactions: MagaPutinism