I think dark triad is bullshit.

Deleted member 6113

Deleted member 6113

Deleted
I haven't seen enough to prove its even worth entertaining the idea it will improve ones smv.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother, Deleted member 3853, Deleted member 1751 and 2 others
It doesn’t improve SMV it just makes you not a soy boy simp

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Blitz, owlofathena and 26 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, Bitch, PrisonMike and 15 others
It's 100% bullshit. Just makes you less likeable and sociable and puts you in worst mood overall.
Dark triad behavior makes incels anyways.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, mikeock, bladeeout and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman
having self respect is not being dark triad you dumb loser.
True. How does one let women walk all over them and being dark triad correlate. You shouldn't let anyone walk all over you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2157
having self respect is not being dark triad you dumb loser.
I didn’t say having self respect means you’re dark triad I said being dark triad means you have self respect. The fact you’re bringing personal insults to this shows you’re mad, so I guess you fit the criteria of what I was talking about earlier... yikes bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, aphoria, stuckneworleans and 1 other person
It's bullshit tbh. It's mostly beause dark triad people are better at manipulating people and don't care if they hurt the other person to get what they want from them. Just learn to respect yourself tbh.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Patrick Baitman, bladeeout and 1 other person
dont behave like a bitch and put people on a pedestal above yourself. Not even if you want something from them.
^ thats about it when it comes to personality, everything else comes down to looks

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, CopingCel, mikeock and 3 others
I didn’t say having self respect means you’re dark triad I said being dark triad means you have self respect. The fact you’re bringing personal insults to this shows you’re mad, so I guess you fit the criteria of what I was talking about earlier... yikes bro
You can have plenty of self respect without being dark triad at all. Should be obvious to you.
Also, nice try at reddit tier insulting. Is it projection??

You can have plenty of self respect without being dark triad at all. Should be obvious to you.
Also, nice try at reddit tier insulting. Is it projection??
I mentioned that in my post gaycel, did you read it. I see you’ve been lurking here a while and realized we dislike reddit, but please only use that to your advantage if it makes sense

• +1
Reactions: xefo and Lux
I mentioned that in my post gaycel, did you read it. I see you’ve been lurking here a while and realized we dislike reddit, but please only use that to your advantage if it makes sense
Check where it says joined for me and then compare it to yours.

Dark Triad is only the icing on the cake. If you're not Chad it will only make you repulsive. Women can see right through your subhuman skull and bones, so acting alpha without looking the part would be futile

• +1
Reactions: Blitz, owlofathena, mikeock and 5 others
cant be dark triad without dark triad looks

• +1
Reactions: Rasputin, xefo, mikeock and 3 others
It's complete bullshit

Most incels are dark triad anyway jfl at thinking that purposefully making yourself less likeable and more unpleasant will increase your sexual success

True that legit psychopaths often do well in life but that is DESPITE their negative characteristics and BECAUSE of the positive ones that come alongside them and because they are rich, powerful and gl enough to get a pass for the shit things they do within reason

Ugly, poor and psychopathic is the ultimate subhuman combo

• +1
Reactions: mikeock, Jerzy Bondov, MentalistKebab and 4 others
Bluecel discovered flame

It's complete bullshit

Most incels are dark triad anyway jfl at thinking that purposefully making yourself less likeable and more unpleasant will increase your sexual success

True that legit psychopaths often do well in life but that is DESPITE their negative characteristics and BECAUSE of the positive ones that come alongside them and because they are rich, powerful and gl enough to get a pass for the shit things they do within reason

If you can remove emotions and be purely pragmatic you will generally be quite successful

Dark triad is scientifically proven. Women love bad boys, see movies, songs, books etc.
Case closed haha

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 7776 and 1 other person
Dark triad isn't just a personality trait. It's a look too.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel, Deleted member 2658, Deleted member 6512 and 2 others
Dark triad isn't just a personality trait. It's a look too.
exactly. You cant pull off the bad boy game if you are 5 foot 4 recessed weak jaw and low test lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658 and bladeeout
It's legit for careermaxxing, many successful businessmen and politicians are dark triad

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos
You think that being dark triad is being a wanna be thug and that's your first mistake, psychos are really manipulative.
For example, one time i was talking to this bitch and when i asked her number she said "no sorry, i just broke up with my bf"
So i told her "What? Didn't you understand? Maybe you don't know but I'm not into women"
So she apologized and gave me her number and started to talk to me like i was one of her girlfriends. I invented stories of me fucking males, trannies and sometimes girls if i was heavily attracted to them, and i told her it was very rare. So one day she invited me to smoke weed in a park near her house (i went there with a friend) and as a game i made her rate guys. She was super harsh, like just one was 6/10 and Cavill was 10/10 so me and my friend left, a little bit demoralized. When i went back home she sent me a message saying "anyway i think you are a 9/10 and i think you would fuck me good but i was too shy to say in front of your friend"
Next day I fucked her. Be manipulative guys.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: middayshowers, RAITEIII and Deleted member 2658
You think that being dark triad is being a wanna be thug and that's your first mistake, psychos are really manipulative.
For example, one time i was talking to this bitch and when i asked her number she said "no sorry, i just broke up with my bf"
So i told her "What? Didn't you understand? Maybe you don't know but I'm not into women"
So she apologized and gave me her number and started to talk to me like i was one of her girlfriends. I invented stories of me fucking males, trannies and sometimes girls if i was heavily attracted to them, and i told her it was very rare. So one day she invited me to smoke weed in a park near her house (i went there with a friend) and as a game i made her rate guys. She was super harsh, like just one was 6/10 and Cavill was 10/10 so me and my friend left, a little bit demoralized. When i went back home she sent me a message saying "anyway i think you are a 9/10 and i think you would fuck me good but i was too shy to say in front of your friend"
Next day I fucked her. Be manipulative guys.
If that is true respect lol. I would never say I fuck trannies etc what a ridiculous story :-D. But good for you!

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
If that is true respect lol. I would never say I fuck trannies etc what a ridiculous story :-D. But good for you!
Its in italian but you can translate, i never bullshit.
IMG 20200624 213049

• +1
Its in italian but you can translate, i never bullshit.
View attachment 473225
Good work. Whatever works for you I guess. I would assume in 90% of cases they will a) not believe you or b ) it is not exactly masculine to only fuck men and trannies in a womens eyes. it is rather bizarre honestly haha.

Good work. Whatever works for you I guess. I would assume in 90% of cases they will a) not believe you or b ) it is not exactly masculine to only fuck men and trannies in a womens eyes. it is rather bizarre honestly haha.
I knew she was weird that's why I invented that story, i fucked another girl who was my friend pretending to talk to her about girls i was fucking, dark triad is about manipulation, of course its not magic but it's not behaving like a try hard wannabe thug, that's just cringeworthy if you don't look the part.

• +1
Dark Triad traits just work for Chadlites +

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 2658
I haven't seen enough to prove its even worth entertaining the idea it will improve ones smv.
I read about this, research.

Basically in men. ONLY the dark Triad "NARCIST/Narcisissm" does better thenregular dudes.
Reasons.
1.Generally narcisistic men generally look better, due to taking mreo effort into looks.

WHEN controlling for looks.
Nacistist still do BETTER because:
1. they score higher in general in Extraversion. And extraversion is a trait that leads to more lays.
2. They score lower in general in nervousness, anxiousness, neeuroticism. Being nervous/anxious is proven to be unattractive, and the opposite (calm, caluclutaed/collected) to be attractove.
3. narcisists are better in conveying they have traits/things a particular woman is looking for (WHILE NOT HAVING IT), THEN a dude that actually has it (came up in 1 study, :ROFLMAO: . *1 Imagine getting rejected, because you don't make enough money according to a woman and she found somoen that does earn more, and it being some narcists whom Bulldshiited his way trhough this and being broke)

All above I wrote. Is backed by outcomes from studies

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Blitz, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 7776 and 5 others
JFL it’s legit nigga JFL

acting careless,fearless,grabbing the world by the balls, being super charming, doing what ever comes up to my mind, acting superior

is really attractive I experienced this myself and women likes it and guyswill like you too

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Bitch, RAITEIII and 1 other person
JFL it’s legit nigga JFL

acting careless,fearless,grabbing the world by the balls, being super charming, doing what ever comes up to my mind, acting superior

is really attractive I experienced this myself and women likes it and guyswill like you too
Is that dark triad though? Sounds like being a charismatic Chad to me.

Is that dark triad though? Sounds like being a charismatic Chad to me.
I’m not sure man

hyper confidence and acting superior is definitely not being charming

It's bullshit tbh. It's mostly beause dark triad people are better at manipulating people and don't care if they hurt the other person to get what they want from them. Just learn to respect yourself tbh.
Self respect Chad :chad: vs dark triad virgin :incel:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, CopingCel, Deleted member 2658 and 1 other person
JFL it’s legit nigga JFL

Explain more im interested.

Water

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
Serious question: have you ever been rejected because of your height? Or did a foid chose a taller guy over you?
My ex was one inch taller than me and she was always making fun of me,foids are bullying me for my height on regular basis.
Every time when I go out with foids they are always commenting on how short Iam
Its soo fucking brutal man.....brutal
Also I have heard at least thousands times:Ohhhh I would date you if you were taller or you are soo pretty but you are short

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 6475 and 2 others
Every incel I know is a -nice guy beta cuck simp-

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DharkDC, CopingCel, Deleted member 2658 and 1 other person
Just spin plates and hold frame bro.

Here's the evidence
It's 100% bullshit. Just makes you less likeable and sociable and puts you in worst mood overall.
Dark triad behavior makes incels anyways.
It's complete bullshit

It doesn’t improve SMV it just makes you not a soy boy simp
LOW IQ RETARDS

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5694
Here's the evidence

LOW IQ RETARDS
I literally explained why it's bullshit in my post you stupid fucking greycel.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2157 and Patrick Baitman
dark triad is legit, scientifically proven CLOSED CASE @diskold.00 never bring up this topic again