I think dark triad is bullshit.

ok. Don't care. Won't read.
>I haven't seen any evidence
>here's the evidence
>don't care. won't read
No wonder you're a low iq nigger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
My ex was one inch taller than me and she was always making fun of me,foids are bullying me for my height on regular basis.
Every time when I go out with foids they are always commenting on how short Iam
Its soo fucking brutal man.....brutal
Also I have heard at least thousands times:Ohhhh I would date you if you were taller or you are soo pretty but you are short
I STG I will go ER (in Minecraft) for you :feelsree:. Seriously sad shit man.

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and Chad69
Bluecel discovered flame
Wollah meest gehate user in de forum

most hated fucking user on the fucking forum. Do you even looksmax, is my biggest ethical question.

most hated fucking user on the fucking forum. Do you even looksmax, is my biggest ethical question.
nosecel is wel echt een kanker nicht om eerlijk te zijn

"dark triad maxxing" is misinterpret from this study where it showed psychopaths have better success with women. it was because they tend to be more charismatic and fake character that brings them more success not being piece of shit.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2157, Deleted member 6475 and 1 other person

Sorry I don't speak bluecel language

My ex was one inch taller than me and she was always making fun of me,foids are bullying me for my height on regular basis.
Every time when I go out with foids they are always commenting on how short Iam
Its soo fucking brutal man.....brutal
Also I have heard at least thousands times:Ohhhh I would date you if you were taller or you are soo pretty but you are short
Are you 5'7 (170cm)?

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
"dark triad maxxing" is misinterpret from this study where it showed psychopaths have better success with women. it was because they tend to be more charismatic and fake character that brings them more success not being piece of shit.
why do people mistake being a psychopath with being a douche?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2157 and Deleted member 6512
5’7 in Dinaric area which is equal to 5’2 in USA
How many times has a girl rejected you sexually because of your height? Iirc your face is very good

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Here's the evidence

LOW IQ RETARDS
Retard doesn't understand that the only reason that's a thing is because good looking, high T males are the only ones that can be dark triad psychopaths without it being over.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy

he doesnt
just some gay loser

Retard doesn't understand that the only reason that's a thing is because good looking, high T males are the only ones that can be dark triad psychopaths without it being over.
That's cope boyo, dark triad, especially psychopathy, are related to certain part brain working differently, for example psychopats amygdala works differently.

chad can be a pushover simp and still slay

5'4 incel can have a darktriad "abundance mindset" and still get rejected by all women

chad can be a pushover simp and still slay

5'4 incel can have a darktriad "abundance mindset" and still get rejected by all women
Reverse apex fallacy

>I haven't seen any evidence
>here's the evidence
>don't care. won't read
No wonder you're a low iq nigger
Why do all the raging retards think because I have gucci mane as my Avi I'm black. I'm white you stupid fuck. I dooooooont careeeeeeee. Fuck ur bullshit.

Why do all the raging retards think because I have gucci mane as my Avi I'm black. I'm white you stupid fuck. I dooooooont careeeeeeee. Fuck ur bullshit.
People who admire niggers are in the same level as them. Not even raging, calling you low IQ is an statement of ffact. You claim to not have seen any evidence and when presented evidence you refuse to see the truth

I haven't seen enough to prove its even worth entertaining the idea it will improve ones smv.
Supply & Demand

Someone who puts others first is someone who gives there supply. High supply means its not valuable.
Someone who has Dark Triad features focuses on them self. They have low Supply.

The reason why Diamonds are worth more than dirt is due to the quantites just like how simps are a dime a dozen and a man who puts himself first is rare. Dark triad doesn't mean be a serial killer, it means focus on yourself more than others. Be your own source of emotion and dont rely on others to influence you. This is the difference between the follower mentality and the Alpha mentality.

Now quit asking for blue pilled shit because you could be spending the time making money for your face.
Face>Status>personality

I haven't seen enough to prove its even worth entertaining the idea it will improve ones smv.

depends entirely on the girl. Some girls are damaged and like the abusive bad boy cause he reminds them of their absentee father or the uncle that molested them or some shit. Other girls tolerate dark triad for chad. a big reason though is that simps are boring and dark triads are interesting, there’s definitely a middle ground though and that’s where you should be if you don’t want to be a pathetic person.

“just be confident bro” is solid advice for existing, not necessarily for getting girls because face > everything, but it’s always better to not let people walk all over you (no that does not mean sperging out and reeeeing whenever someone makes a joke that you perceive as bullying)

Cope + Low IQ

I have that personality naturally I’m born with that and I have to say I would rather be Normie because your brain is a lot different and complex And can fuck up your relationships in the long term

So many stupid responses. As alluded in my last thread, dark triad in so far as narcissism is concerned, is deluding yourself, with other layered defense mechanism, into identifying with a false self. This is one which masks insecurity, mitigating it through projection etc, and feeds the masked persona through validation. As a narcy myself I can guarantee actual growth, such as improving your self esteem, confidence, value as a human, is a far better long term strategy. When you suppress as the narcissist does, your traumas will surely resurface in other more toxic and unpredictable ways, no one is void of problems, just some are better at hiding from them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2157
So many stupid responses. As alluded in my last thread, dark triad in so far as narcissism is concerned, is deluding yourself, with other layered defense mechanism, into identifying with a false self. This is one which masks insecurity, mitigating it through projection etc, and feeds the masked persona through validation. As a narcy myself I can guarantee actual growth, such as improving your self esteem, confidence, value as a human, is a far better long term strategy. When you suppress as the narcissist does, your traumas will surely resurface in other more toxic and unpredictable ways, no one is void of problems, just some are better at hiding from them.
good post

• +1
Reactions: Rochefort6