I think I have a herniated disc

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

Disciple of Saint Hamoudi
FUCK. 2 years ago I heard a pop sound in my upper back while ego lifting. Nothing happened until 2 months ago.

I have been suffering from leg muscle twitches, numbness if I walked too much, dull pain around my buttocks, sharp pain when I dead hang.

Its so ovER

Ouch. Sounds like herniated disc with impingement. That causes the sciatic pain and numbness you’re feeling.

Most disc herniations are self resolving. All I will say is that you should resist surgery and corticosteroid injections. Walk and do as much physical therapy as you can. It sounds counterintuitive but the more you restrict activity, the worse you will get and the lower likelihood of getting better.

I wouldn’t be lifting weights if I were you though, as it will only antagonize the issue.

• +1
Reactions: N8verBegan
Ouch. Sounds like herniated disc with impingement. That causes the sciatic pain and numbness you’re feeling.

Most disc herniations are self resolving. All I will say is that you should resist surgery and corticosteroid injections. Walk and do as much physical therapy as you can. It sounds counterintuitive but the more you restrict activity, the worse you will get and the lower likelihood of getting better.

I wouldn’t be lifting weights if I were you though, as it will only antagonize the issue.
I’m more worried about the height decrease. I’m 5’11 and I cant afford to lose any height:lasereyes::lasereyes:

I’m more worried about the height decrease. I’m 5’11 and I cant afford to lose any height:lasereyes::lasereyes:
The fact that I wrote all of that just to get this dumbass response is infuriating. Kys manlet cuck