I think I know now the meaning of life

Bozoogway

Bozoogway

White
The meaning of life is simple. It’s having a LTR with a HTB. And then grinding and making a carrer. And then just live an apple-pie life with her and the kids.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, ascension, JustShower and 9 others
@ascension

• +1
Reactions: ascension
This is standard stuff. When I graduate and get some money I’m gonna move to Canada with my girl and live a remote life surrounded by nature and a loving family

• +1
Reactions: Bozoogway
This is standard stuff. When I graduate and get some money I’m gonna move to Canada with my girl and live a remote life surrounded by nature and a loving family
It’s all about marrying a HTB. This is what life is about.

mirin. that is all our purpose really is. busting nuts.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Bozoogway
mirin. that is all our purpose really is. busting nuts.
The nuts are a bonus, the love and nature is what matters

Very wise oogway

• +1
Very wise oogway
The htb I’m currently dating is literally the definition of a pure bluepill - I swear the god if we manage to LTR I’m done with all this Blackpill shit. For good .

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JustShower, Tabula Rasa, Abhorrence and 1 other person
The htb I’m currently dating is literally the definition of a pure bluepill - I swear the god if we manage to LTR I’m done with all this Blackpill shit. For good .
I hope it works out dude, I don't want to be apart of this anymore tbh

• +1
the blackpill always haunt you. it is our shadow.

• +1
Reactions: g0op, Tabula Rasa and Bozoogway
Meaning of life is pleasure. That's all

It’s all about marrying a HTB. This is what life is about.
what if they were promiscous/are a slut? Assuming it matters to you how would you 100% confirm they aren't deceiving you if they tell you they werent

I hope it works out dude, I don't want to be apart of this anymore tbh
what if they were promiscous/are a slut? Assuming it matters to you how would you 100% confirm they aren't deceiving you if they tell you they werent
Idk guys I’m not even GL I just consider myself NT and I’m tall
I’ve never even in my longest wet dreams thought that I could actually pull a proper htb - she’s so ambitious in life and shows tons of interest in me when I have almost nothing on the table but personality and probably some luck - ngl I feel like it will work she’s very honest with me. If it does I promised myself to be done with all the bp shit and continue my life from where I stopped .

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: JustShower, GuyFromSingapore, Tabula Rasa and 1 other person
I’ve never even in my longest wet dreams thought that I could actually pull a proper htb - she’s so ambitious in life and shows tons of interest in me when I have almost nothing on the table but personality and probably some luck - ngl I feel like it will work she’s very honest with me. If it does I promised myself to be done with all the bp shit and continue my life from where I stopped .
Marry her

• +1
There's none

hopefully i die before that becomes an option

how did u even meet lol

Marry her
Still waiting for when she’s free to arrange a date. She works 7 days a week and studying software engineering. She’s ambitious as fuck to grind ngl. Only 19 tho. Nothing much could go wrong I think because we talked a lot in real life already but we even talk a lot on text. She told me she wouldn’t talk to me at first place if she wasn’t actually interested. Sometimes we can talk for hours without leaving the chat. This is the type of teenage love type of shit that I never had.

• Woah
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
The meaning of life is simple. It’s having a LTR with a HTB. And then grinding and making a carrer. And then just live an apple-pie life with her and the kids.

God is the meaning of life.

how did u even meet lol
I work as cashier in a small supermarket and she works as waitress in a place 5 meters away. So we worked the same hours basically and she used to come every night to ask for an exchange for her tips and to buy things. So one night I grew balls told her she’s very pretty and I’m interested in her, so we talked ever since. That’s like 1 week ago

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
IMG 20230209 004738

She simply won’t leave the chat even for once when we talk. I’ve never experienced anything like it before.
lol niggas here get attention from a girl for 1 week and forget everything

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lilith, Tabula Rasa and Bozoogway
I work as cashier in a small supermarket and she works as waitress in a place 5 meters away. So we worked the same hours basically and she used to come every night to ask for an exchange for her tips and to buy things. So one night I grew balls told her she’s very pretty and I’m interested in her, so we talked ever since. That’s like 1 week ago
miring your luck

• +1
lol niggas here get attention from a girl for 1 week and forget everything
there's no blackpill once you manage to LTR without having to think about your looks ngl

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
miring your luck
yeah but no such a thing luck imo
you made your own luck throughout manifestions and your actions
there are no coincidences

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Contradicting yourself
Looks disappear with age

• JFL
it's enough when she's HTB in her genes
doesn't matter how shit she ages
If she ages like shit her genes were subpar
That plus being eugenicist is useless.
Imagine having mogger sons only for them to reproduce with subhumans later on.

• JFL
Reactions: lilith and Bozoogway
Go to America fuck Canada and that fag Trudo Fidel Castro cuck

Layjit if I can just get my comp sci degree. i can start beta buxing for reals.

Cringe