I think I want to do manual labor and not Computer Science

L

lilxder2

Mistral
I only chose this shit college major because I was a nerd my whole life but the older I get the more I realize I hate sitting in front of my shit computer
And being outside in nature mogs

Do I drop out and do manual labor instead? Those who do manual labor please share your experience, I am interested in manual labor that is related to forests or nature in general tbh

• +1
Reactions: radicalrationalist and fuxkdakikez
i also want to do manual labour but my parents highly detest it

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: nofap and lilxder2
manual labor also prepares you better for future hardships. when the system breaks down, soy latte sipping white collar cucks are the first to go.

• +1
Reactions: lilxder2 and gr34ter
Being outside in nature does mog. I would love to not have had been addicted to my phone and developed an adventurous interest & lifestyle. Fucking hell hiking large mountains and crossing difficult paths to challenge yourself must feel so good.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro and lilxder2
Anyways even manual labor is based off genes I would recommended you become a lumberjack but that depends on your frame/strength.

If you don’t have decent strength or a large frame you won’t be able to lumberjack maxx

its fun

to get a manual labour job in the forest that makes 30k/year you either need to be an rural white orge phenotype or have connections and a masters degree in biology

• So Sad
Reactions: lilxder2