I think I’m balding

femto

femto

Iron
When I wash my face I notice that the hair in my hairline looks thinner and weird, I feel like I’m balding but I’m only 16, my dad said he started balding near his 30’s and the people from my mothers side don’t bald or something like that, things that could be causing it is not working out or doing anything I lay in bed all day and don’t go outside 😪, I also take lots of supplements like multivitamin, vitamin d3 and fish oil, I don’t know what’s causing it HELP!
(If you know ways to treat it please tell me)
Thank you

• So Sad
Reactions: User28823
post pics

balding at 16 must be sad af

• +1
Reactions: kebab
if you have family history with balding its probably androgenic alopecia, if you have any other obvious food intolerances it might be due to malabsorption. I would not be on finasteride under 18 tho

• +1
Reactions: femto and kebab
When I wash my face I notice that the hair in my hairline looks thinner and weird, I feel like I’m balding but I’m only 16, my dad said he started balding near his 30’s and the people from my mothers side don’t bald or something like that, things that could be causing it is not working out or doing anything I lay in bed all day and don’t go outside 😪, I also take lots of supplements like multivitamin, vitamin d3 and fish oil, I don’t know what’s causing it HELP!
Thank you
Bump

Thank you
Mirin the haruma miura avi

• Love it
Reactions: femto
You better start eating finasteride for breakfast

• So Sad
Reactions: femto
I feel like I’m balding but I’m only 16, my dad said he started balding near his 30’s and the people from my mothers side don’t bald or something like that
Don"t matter

The environoment and food get every year worser, so people start balding earlier

When I wash my face I notice that the hair in my hairline looks thinner and weird
Thin hair at the front don"t mean you are balding, but it "might" be a sign thats gonna happend

Don"t matter

The environoment and food get every year worser, so people start balding earlier

Thin hair at the front don"t mean you are balding, but it "might" be a sign thats gonna happend
I see thanks 😊