I think I'm gonna take some kratom

D

Deleted member 22124

Prosocial, accountable, well-adjusted participant
I didn't take it for >24 hours and I didn't take a big dose of Red Maeng Da (the best one imo) for like 24 hours.

I was gonna take the full day off but I know that it would help me a lot with getting energy and feel motivated to do things. Only productive thing I did today so far was doing the dishes which takes like an hour and skincare which includes retinol (it's fine to use it inside during the day if you turn the lights off).

Will probably take Thursday completely off because I need to take at least one day off per week. It's just common sense and ideally I would take 2 days off but at least I'll make sure to do at least one.

Ok, that way my depressing and mundane daytime story. See you back on here in a few minutes when I have some dopamine and serotonin running in my system!

Ok I only took 7 grams today, that's pretty good! Felt surprisingly decent even tho I didn't took any for a whole day. Mostly low energy. Yesterday I took 25 grams and 3 beers. Tomorrow I can take up to 25 grams and then I'll try to take Thursday off.

Ok doing things is starting to feel good now. Shaved, put on face creme and I'm starting to pick up stuff and fix little things. Oh, and I put on pants! Lots of progress being done here.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
I got more done in 2 hours on kratom than 8 hours without it.

Gonna take a 2 hour walk now for lean and healtmaxxing.

Fascinating thread, Eriot Lodger.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
No one gives a shit, faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50491
  • +1
Mail me your hair, I'll wrap it around my dick and jerk off with it.
I'm only doing the tops though. I'm growing it out. Rn it's just a little more than down past my eyes.

• +1
I found a pair of gloves! It's good and appropriate because my avi's name is Gloves. Watch the full episode!