I think most normies are already know about the blackpill

Nick.Harte

Nick.Harte

It’s Hamudi
They already knew from the start and if you have to come on the internet to know that face n height matters, it’s over for you. Normies are smarter than us and they just act dumb imo.

You can usually just take a quick glance at someone’s face and you’ll know whether they slay or not. No need to calculate mid face ratio or whatever bullshit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 51465, blurazice and 2 others
They already knew from the start and if you have to come on the internet to know that face n height matters, it’s over for you. Normies are smarter than us and they just act dumb imo.

You can usually just take a quick glance at someone’s face and you’ll know whether they slay or not. No need to calculate mid face ratio or whatever bullshit.
But broooooooooooo you need to shoooot for your dreams

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, borismonster, Zonar and 2 others
my face screams incel, abused dog, dead on the inside

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamejews, borismonster and Nick.Harte
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and InnerVoid
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Nick.Harte
Why do they do this . They should acknowledge the truth
They do but irl they shut the fuck up. The same people will comment the truth on Reddit. Man, I’ve seen a comment on Reddit today and a guy said that money doesn’t even matter to get females.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and blurazice
They are doing something good for the community

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Nick.Harte
They have no idea. Trust me.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: forevergymcelling, borismonster and Nick.Harte
I already knew what looks matter but realizing bones are the only thing that matters is what blackpilled me to depression

no shit, retards on here just think normies and redditors are the same ppl (for some reason)