I think R&AW agents killed @justinzayn

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
@justinzayn hasn't been active since 2023. He used to post here often because this was the only place he could socialize with others. Now, we all know he was always talking shit about Bharat and I believe the R&AW agents (Research and Analysis Wing, the CIA of poojeetland) finally got rid of him by murdering him as he was about to post yet another elaborate thesis on the different South Asian phenotypes due to his anti-Bharat posts.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, ggg.tv, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and 5 others
Confess you bastards. @BrahminBoss @forevermirin @Chinacurry

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and TechnoBoss
Zayn died only yesterday. The first day he left Delhi to go back to Pakistan. There he met Truecel and remarked you are more Indo brachid pheno bhai. Treucel didn’t like this one bit and pushed zayn off the terrace roof while they were playing cricket, he’s saying it’s an accident but I saw everything. I am in Pakistan to meet Salludon he told me he’ll take me to the surgeon he went to.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, TechnoBoss, Manletmachine and 1 other person
Zayn died only yesterday. The first day he left Delhi to go back to Pakistan. There he met Truecel and remarked you are more Indo brachid pheno bhai. Treucel didn’t like this one bit and pushed zayn off the terrace roof while they were playing cricket, he’s saying it’s an accident but I saw everything. I am in Pakistan to meet Salludon he told me he’ll take me to the surgeon he went to.
That worthless ugly piece of shit called Truecel needs to die asap, let's get him.

• +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, ggg.tv and TechnoBoss
Confess you bastards. @BrahminBoss @forevermirin @Chinacurry
If true, I at least they hope they gave him the dignity of sending this RAW agent

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and Michael Myers
If true, I at least they hope they gave him the dignity of sending this RAW agent

To come with one of the most unique Bharati phenotypes just to finish it off. Kek.