I think the gym is fucking my sleep up

D

Deleted member 32440

Bronze
Ever since I started the gym again (on a PPL) I've noticed my sleep getting worse, day by day. I haven't gotten any full night of sleep since then, and it's been a month and a half at that. :feelswah:

I probably sleep 5-6 hours on average. I wanted to know if anyone experienced that and if switching from a PPL to either full body or Upper/Lower did any good to you.

I sleep early and avoid screens before night time but as soon as I wake up during night, I just can't go back to sleep anymore. Sucks man. My gains and face depend on that:feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
Ditch pre workout or caffeine
Or you’re not training hard enough

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC, hungryplayground175, Crayola CØck and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, KING REIDYZ, bishōnenmaxxer and 1 other person
  • JFL
Ever since I started the gym again (on a PPL) I've noticed my sleep getting worse, day by day. I haven't gotten any full night of sleep since then, and it's been a month and a half at that. :feelswah:

I probably sleep 5-6 hours on average. I wanted to know if anyone experienced that and if switching from a PPL to either full body or Upper/Lower did any good to you.

I sleep early and avoid screens before night time but as soon as I wake up during night, I just can't go back to sleep anymore. Sucks man. My gains and face depend on that:feelswah:
stop going to the gym night , go in the afternoon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26379
take some mk 677 i’ve been sleeping like a baby

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC and Crayola CØck
What exercises are you doing? And how hard do you go in on workouts?
I never leave more than 2 reps in reserve
I was abusing volume and intensity for the past week but jfl I can't help it I just love having a pump so much

Here's my push day for reference

Attachments

• IMG_20231029_051348.jpg
    IMG_20231029_051348.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
take some mk 677 i’ve been sleeping like a baby
Taking a SARM (or any other chemical) just to fix my sleep is a bad idea but I'm always open to them for faster recovery and gains

Acne and ED are risks I don't want to take lmao

• JFL
I never leave more than 2 reps in reserve
I was abusing volume and intensity for the past week but jfl I can't help it I just love having a pump so much

Here's my push day for reference
Hmm I don't think it's the gym keeping you up. Are you opening your phone when you wake up at night?

• JFL
Taking a SARM (or any other chemical) just to fix my sleep is a bad idea but I'm always open to them for faster recovery and gains

Acne and ED are risks I don't want to take lmao
it’s not a sarm. it increases igf-1, improves skin and collagen, better sleep, doesn’t lower test (no ED). only sides are u have to watch ur glucose levels, and it makes u hungry asf

• JFL
Same I can’t sleep properly on the days I train for some reason

probably high cortisol

• WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: IndraBC and Crayola CØck
Then stop going so damn HAM on weights and dial it down you idiot.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC, Deleted member 32440 and diamondbill

Users who are viewing this thread

Back