I thoroughly believe this behavior is becoming a requirement to get casual sex in the UK

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
I wrote before about how nightclubs will become so low ROI for slaying that they will evenually just turn into blood baths upon men realizing the traditional attempts to chat a girl into bed are no longer feasable so with men just feeling like the have nothing to lose, fighting near death will become the norm and those fighting will end up appealing to foids and getting the slays.

Some headbuts going in once they hit the ground around 12mins
I can almost guarantee foids who seen this video were hitting up the manlet for sex afterwards

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Deleted member 26859, horizontallytall and 1 other person
Just because you can't talk to girls and have to come up with elaborate strategies of getting your ass beat? (JFL if anyone thinks a PSLer would last in a street fight)

The UK has always been exposed and that the users here (keep in mind most of them are manlet AND have severe autism) paint a picture of it being super difficult, meanwhile random beaners and chavs are slaying like no tomorrow. Me personally as well know some hoe that is getting married to this fat giga subhuman bloke in the UK

You are coping hard, and you don't even know it. Cognitive dissonance retard

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini, sportsmogger, Deleted member 26859 and 3 others
Won't make up for a micro penis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Women aren’t going to clubs because Women too busy fucking BBCs and watching Talmudvision

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and autistic_tendencies
but men are superior beings broooo

Casual sex is for low class scumbags
Lol at your miserable pathetic existence
Hahahahahahah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and ReadBooksEveryday
they'll turn back to their phones and see Maher and multiple love islanders and premier league footballers in their DMs and every guy in the club will be invisible again

• So Sad
Reactions: 6ft4
Manlet has some MMA experience, that being said... in a real street fight the moment he missed his leg kick and fell to the ground, the bigger guy would have gotten him. And he's an older man who is out of shape. He should try fighting a bigger opponent his own age.

Just because you can't talk to girls and have to come up with elaborate strategies of getting your ass beat? (JFL if anyone thinks a PSLer would last in a street fight)

The UK has always been exposed and that the users here (keep in mind most of them are manlet AND have severe autism) paint a picture of it being super difficult, meanwhile random beaners and chavs are slaying like no tomorrow. Me personally as well know some hoe that is getting married to this fat giga subhuman bloke in the UK

You are coping hard, and you don't even know it. Cognitive dissonance retard
beaners literally dont exist in uk

uk is the highest smv country in the world, good luck slaying there

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday

Users who are viewing this thread

Back