I THUMB PULLED FOR 6 MONTHS STRAIGHT HERE ARE MY RESULTS

Deleted member 8856

Deleted member 8856

No Im not alright, but Im all up on my cheddar
Reposting to Looksmaxing Section since apparently the Success section is dead (go-figure..)
Before:
Screenshot 20201229 162239

After:
Snapchat 1304356792  01  01

Routine: I thumb pulled every hour for 5 minutes. 12 sessions minimum a day. Takes alot of dedication may not be for everyone.

Benefits:
-Jaw came forward significantly.(combined with chin tucking.)
-wider midface/cheekbones significantly more prominent.
-Palate feels much much wider creating room for my tongue

Supplementation: 3-6 doses of vitamin K2 a day along with magnesium, calcium. Also multivitamin.

Honestly doesnt look like a significant change but my face changes are. All it takes is a few mm tbh. Not sure what the intermolar width is, I havent measured.

I literally did this for 6 months straight probably only took like 2-3 days off in total. I'm still thumb pulling even today and getting results quickly trying to focus on moving my mandible all the way forward through expansion. Results are addicting tbh lmao so I don't see myself stopping soon.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksReality, KING REIDYZ, Scarfaced and 23 others
Still waiting on front and side pics of your face.

• +1
Reactions: mike21, Buci, Deleted member 17345 and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10551
lol tf is this

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
ITS OVER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 147, Deleted member 28904, RAMU KAKA and 27 others
Benefits:

Honestly doesnt look like a significant change but my face changes are.

Well which one is it, thumbtard

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ALP
Woah. I am very impressed. But you think the vitamin k actually helped. Ngl OP mirin the dedication to do this.

Wtf is thumb pulling

PM side profile please OP

Woah. I am very impressed. But you think the vitamin k actually helped. Ngl OP mirin the dedication to do this.
I think tbh when I upped my dosage results came way faster tbh I recommend taking doses throughout the day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
pm me pics please I might do this too

if theres no significant change in your face and side profile then i wouldn't be surprised

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Norwooder, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
if theres no significant change in your face and side profile then i wouldn't be surprised
The changes in my face are way more impressive but that's combined with mewing doing most of the work tbh. Not doxxing myself tho

Gonna need some face pics my man

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
The changes in my face are way more impressive but that's combined with mewing doing most of the work tbh. Not doxxing myself tho
no pics no care, atleast draw with a pen the outlines of your side or something if your scared of dox

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Marsiere214, datboijj and 4 others
6 months of rigorous thumb pulling just to get an ape palate good job op

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Salience and Deleted member 8856
Niggas me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and piscicide

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15060 and Be_ConfidentBro
Jaw came forward significantly.(combined with chin tucking.)
did your mandible come forward or maxilla? if both, which one came forward more? I already have enough mandible projection so wouldn't want anymore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423 and Deleted member 8856
did your mandible come forward or maxilla? if both, which one came forward more? I already have enough mandible projection so wouldn't want anymore
My maxilla didn't come forward from expansion but it did from belt pulling. Only did that for like a month tho

• +1
Reactions: ovosoundszn
Might just post side profile here later

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
My maxilla didn't come forward from expansion but it did from belt pulling. Only did that for like a month tho
wtf, never heard of it before. is it actually legit jfl? If so I might try doing it for a bit.
U know any video demonstrations explaining how to do it?

And also did your nose get wider from the thumbpulling?

I dont believe this at all. If you measured your mew indicator line, before and after, with pics of the measurements, then I would believe you.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
wtf, never heard of it before. is it actually legit jfl? If so I might try doing it for a bit.
U know any video demonstrations explaining how to do it?

And also did your nose get wider from the thumbpulling?
Yes, just take a belt bite down with canines and pull straight forward but I don't recommend it as it can fuck up your teeth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv and ManzareK
In which direction did you pull and can you pm pics?

Make a thumbpulling megathread. That's a great improvement without investment of money.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, ProAcktiv and Deleted member 8856
What the fuck is this you absolute fag post actual pictures I'm not wasting 6 months of my life with my finger in my mouth just based off your fucking upper palate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Whatashame, Buci and 5 others
post a pic and cover eyes?

pm pics boyoo :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::love::love::love:

fuaaark I need to see the facial changes. Could you pm me?

PM me if you wanna see side profile.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
Did you face pull on your upper jaw only or lower jaw too? I need chin gains

pls pm me pics too, I need palate expansion

First time i’ve ever heard of thumb pulling.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj
Reposting to Looksmaxing Section since apparently the Success section is dead (go-figure..)
Before:
View attachment 897540

After:View attachment 897542

Routine: I thumb pulled every hour for 5 minutes. 12 sessions minimum a day. Takes alot of dedication may not be for everyone.

Benefits:

Supplementation: 3-6 doses of vitamin K2 a day along with magnesium, calcium. Also multivitamin.

Honestly doesnt look like a significant change but my face changes are. All it takes is a few mm tbh. Not sure what the intermolar width is, I havent measured.

I literally did this for 6 months straight probably only took like 2-3 days off in total. I'm still thumb pulling even today and getting results quickly trying to focus on moving my mandible all the way forward through expansion. Results are addicting tbh lmao so I don't see myself stopping soon.
How did the witdh of your mandible change? Or do you have a crossbite now

How did the witdh of your mandible change? Or do you have a crossbite now
Width of mandible only changes from chewing. Really all you need is your mandible to come forward and you're good

Width of mandible only changes from chewing. Really all you need is your mandible to come forward and you're good
I mean how does your bite still fit. With mse they need to split up the mandible for example and also distract it, so it will fit the widened palate. There is no suture in the mandible.

I mean how does your bite still fit. With mse they need to split up the mandible for example and also distract it, so it will fit the widened palate. There is no suture in the mandible.
By wider I mean ramus development and muscle tissue.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779