I used to doubt the blackpill until I started working at a bar

D

Deleted member 50253

Iron
Top 3 most blackpilling moments

1-5,4 ish bird cell stinks up the bathroom with cologne (shitty cologne) he’s fashionmaxxed, hairmaxxed he’s basically done everything he can. Dude tried talking to three girls. First one didn’t even entertain him, second rudely told him she was single, I don’t know what the third said but he walked away with his head down and then left

2- women love to cheat. Most of the security guards I work with are chads and women just constantly throw themselves at them. This one girl got drunk and started trying to fuck one of the security guards. Like no joke 5 minutes later her husband shows up, she slips on the ring and then leaves with her husband. The husband wasn’t even ugly, he was like a high mtn. But chad won ofc.

3- the only people having fun are the 6+ foot above average looking white guys. The subhumans all crowd the walls/ corners of the room and just stand there and watch while sipping their drink. Even if they do attempt to interact with people it doesn’t matter, they get shunned immediately. Guy or girl it doesn’t matter. There was this one guy, he was a lanklet and was wearing a fedora with dark sunglasses and a shitty polo with bootcut jeans and when he put his arm around this girl to dance with her she screamed like a genuine scream of disgust. She wasn’t even hot, she was like a fat ltb. Security had to get involved because the girl told them she felt harassed. Harassed. But if chad did it she wouldn’t care.

I know this is water but I don’t understand how any guy below a htn can live. Even the Mtns can barely get a girl and even if they do she’s ugly. The stories the girls I work with tell me are insane too. But that’s for another post

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Mr.Proper, chosen-one, SEPRAY and 14 others
I know a blackpilled guy who regularly goes to nightclubs and house parties, and it's the same thing. Brutal existence if you weren't born into the top 20% of all men.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, humanoidsub7, thereallegend and 2 others
Liked until the last paragraph theres more to life then picking up slutty hypergamous girls at clubs

Its less blackpilled the less degenerate the place is. Clubs are purely looks

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, mvp2v1, Maalik and 8 others
Liked until the last paragraph theres more to life then picking up slutty hypergamous girls at clubs

Its less blackpilled the less degenerate the place is. Clubs are purely looks
Ya your completely right imo. But not being allowed entry into some sweet white aryan pawg pussy is suifuel. The real reason it sucks is because it’s by one of the most “do it for state” colleges so you can imagine the ratio of subhumans to chads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chosen-one, GuyFromSingapore, try2beme and 1 other person
2- women love to cheat. Most of the security guards I work with are chads and women just constantly throw themselves at them. This one girl got drunk and started trying to fuck one of the security guards. Like no joke 5 minutes later her husband shows up, she slips on the ring and then leaves with her husband. The husband wasn’t even ugly, he was like a high mtn. But chad won ofc.
I don't imagine the average bouncer has a Chico or O'Pry face, their job requires that they look as male gaze maxxed as possible to intimidate men. Is it just height and muscle? This is what they look like in my experience:

Wtr4gwt

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one, Jamaldickjavontus, thereallegend and 4 others
1-5,4 ish bird cell stinks up the bathroom with cologne (shitty cologne) he’s fashionmaxxed, hairmaxxed he’s basically done everything he can. Dude tried talking to three girls. First one didn’t even entertain him, second rudely told him she was single, I don’t know what the third said but he walked away with his head down and then left
Jfl
These retards never learn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chosen-one, tallnegga, Maalik and 1 other person
Blackpill

• So Sad
Reactions: chosen-one
I don't imagine the average bouncer has a Chico or O'Pry face, their job requires that they look as male gaze maxxed as possible to intimidate men. Is it just height and muscle? This is what they look like in my experience:

View attachment 2531835
Lmao ya that’s half of em, working security’s a halo tho

• +1
girls that go out to pick up guys are a minority of slutty irredeemable whores

• +1

View attachment 2531835
You have no experience in anything. You're just an ugly motherfucker who gets off on putting people down. You're an unemployed loser and liar with nothing going on in your life.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: chosen-one and humanoidsub7
You have no experience in anything. You're just an ugly motherfucker who gets off on putting people down. You're an unemployed loser and liar with nothing going on in your life.
u deff look like them lol

• +1
  • Love it
I got laid yesterday from the club. Went home to a 7/10 with the most insane body I saw. We cuddled and I fingered her hard before I fucked her. She was leaking. I was just trying to strike up a conversation and invited her to another party and she said yes. I had game. And an odd thing happened. One of my friends(who is not good looking) said: I am an ugly guy who never get anything jfl. He said it in a jokingly matter. And the girl was seriously repulsed😂 Wtf is he doing. You need to have confidence, but it only matter if you have the looks ofc. But you need both, otherwise it creeps the girl out. I feel like a king now, proud I bagged a real cutie. She was 19, Im 29. She said she likes older men.

• +1
I know this is water but I don’t understand how any guy below a htn can live. Even the Mtns can barely get a girl and even if they do she’s ugly. The stories the girls I work with tell me are insane too. But that’s for another post

I disagree with this tbh, work a bar & go to them regularly with women from apps. Mostly MTNs with girls & a couple HTNs obviously they have girls too.

Really don’t think it’s as over as you say tbh