i view girls with extra pounds as higher value

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

Musician 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ of the narcy Pirates
For me when somethign is taller or wider in my mind it just becomes higher value

so im attracted to girls that are taller and weigh more than me. i dont know why

i just feel like everything is based on how big and how much place u take, u feel me?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, micropp, Bonecel01 and 5 others
For me when somethign is taller or wider in my mind it just becomes higher value

so im attracted to girls that are taller and weigh more than me. i dont know why

i just feel like everything is based on how big and how much place u take, u feel me?
‘How did you know I was black’

If by 'higher value" you mean more expensive then ur right, those bimbos will eat half the restaurant at the dinner date.

• JFL
Reactions: Sny, Angutoid, Deleted member 52452 and 1 other person
Do you like getting pegged?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452

cuck tendencies

• +1
Reactions: h111
Stupid responses, wanting bigger women doesn’t mean you are black or a cuck it just means you’re not a retard who likes women who are barely bigger than female children

You guys can keep short skinny girls, I have zero interest in them
But women can be both petite and curvy/stacked. Best combination imo.

Stupid responses, wanting bigger women doesn’t mean you are black or a cuck it just means you’re not a retard who likes women who are barely bigger than female children

You guys can keep short skinny girls, I have zero interest in them
nah fuck short skinny girls, but wanting girls taller than you is cuck tendencies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamejews and Deleted member 52452
nah fuck short skinny girls, but wanting girls taller than you is cuck tendencies
Depends, if you want some amazon freak who is a foot taller than you then you may have issues, but I’d prefer a woman who is 1-3 inches taller than me over a short girl

• +1
Reactions: truecel12
Depends, if you want some amazon freak who is a foot taller than you then you may have issues, but I’d prefer a woman who is 1-3 inches taller than me over a short girl
ive had a bro get his nipples pulled from under his shirt and dragged around by a girl 2 inches and 10kgs more than him:lul::lul::lul::lul:
he still ended up cheating on her:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Xtra
when somethign is taller or wider in my mind it just becomes higher value
based on how big and how much place u take, u feel me?
u feel me?
Staring The Walking Dead GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and StraightHeadJames
ive had a bro get his nipples pulled from under his shirt and dragged around by a girl 2 inches and 10kgs more than him:lul::lul::lul::lul:
he still ended up cheating on her:lul:
What I wanna know is how the fuck did he even get her in the first place if she’s taller and heavier??

What I wanna know is how the fuck did he even get her in the first place if she’s taller and heavier??
because its hs :lul::lul:

yea I know what u mean, its called being a homosexual

Check your test levels asap

Tall yes. But taller and wider than u is weird. If you’re in the USA ur girl is prolly heavier than u but still bruh