I wanna breed Korean foid

D

Deleted member 62902

"Do not rope, Because we're already dead"—StHamudi
I work in JJmarket—[Thai weeknd market with a lot of tourist coming in]—wage-cucking here for 15$/500Bperday. While I work here Isaw many type of female tourist but Korean foid mogs every race to oblivion.

They have clear skin, cute face, not too skinny, most of them born with pale skin not yellow like average chinese. Literally mogging every other fucking Asian and Western foid to oblivion.

Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia foid looks malnutrient and skinny as fuck. Korean foid just looks so much better, they have better style, a fit muscle-to-fat ratio [literally build for BBC] and a better more youthful and cute phenotype.

And don’t talk about white or sheboon coming here, most have shit skin and old—mid looking as fuck—white whore age faster than light and sheboon skin looks utterly shitty.

I wanna breed these Stacy korean foid so much, should I learn their language?
FUCKkkkkkkkkkkllkkll!!!!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, wishIwasSalludon, aspiringexcel and 4 others
they are all the same

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: okwiwhd, diamondbill and Deleted member 62902
Unfortunately almost impossible touch them as a thaicel unless youre buakaw. How do they treat you?

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

• +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan, Lynxress and LooksThinker
Unfortunately almost impossible touch them as a thaicel unless youre buakaw. How do they treat you?
How do you treat a convenient 7-11 cuck? That’s how they treat me. I can only watch them walk past me. It’s OVER

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and aspiringexcel
they love kpop chad

They're not for you SEAbro

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: scrunchables, LooksThinker and Deleted member 62902
I cringe everytime someone says that only a specific country has pretty foids. Beautiful and ugly girls are on every country.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry, PseduoAryan, hammy5241 and 3 others
How do you treat a convenient 7-11 cuck? That’s how they treat me. I can only watch them walk past me. It’s OVER
wouldnt thaicels be more polite to you and make eye contact at least

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 62902
I cringe everytime someone says that only a specific country has pretty foids. Beautiful and ugly girls are on every country

But average korean foid looks so much better than average foid in my country. They have advance skincare and more societal pressure to be beautifull than foid in my country.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
I cringe everytime someone says that only a specific country has pretty foids. Beautiful and ugly girls are on every country.

not entirely true, I personally think every asian girl is ugly, so their countries are full of ugly women

• Hmm...
But average korean foid looks so much better than average foid in my country. They have advance skincare and more societal pressure to be beautifull than foid in my country.
That is true indeed. Koreans do have whiter skin making them more desirable in Asia. I am not from there so my opinion doesn't really matter.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 62902
not entirely true, I personally think every asian girl is ugly, so their countries are full of ugly women
"Not true" then proceeds to use his own *subjective taste* as an argument. Not true for you sure. You can find a variety of different asians. Keep coping boyo

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Deleted member 62902
They wouldn’t even spit at Thaicel

"Not true" then proceeds to use his own *subjective taste* as an argument. Not true for you sure. You can find a variety of different asians. Keep coping boyo

that's my point you faggot.

taste is subjective so everyone can say some country has uglier women than others.

I work in JJmarket—[Thai weeknd market with a lot of tourist coming in]—wage-cucking here for 15$/500Bperday. While I work here Isaw many type of female tourist but Korean foid mogs every race to oblivion.

They have clear skin, cute face, not too skinny, most of them born with pale skin not yellow like average chinese. Literally mogging every other fucking Asian and Western foid to oblivion.

Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia foid looks malnutrient and skinny as fuck. Korean foid just looks so much better, they have better style, a fit muscle-to-fat ratio [literally build for BBC] and a better more youthful and cute phenotype.

And don’t talk about white or sheboon coming here, most have shit skin and old—mid looking as fuck—white whore age faster than light and sheboon skin looks utterly shitty.

SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!

• JFL
wouldnt thaicels be more polite to you and make eye contact at least
most thai people are introverted af. not as much as say japanese people

i always tried to make conversation with my neighborhood 7/11 workers and it took many times of me coming in for them to start talking jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Deleted member 62902

cmon man can’t give up you must one day get the korean foids

• Love it

• Woah
Reactions: gooner23