I wanna build this physique

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
I wanna. Pretty female gaze. But i dont have a full chest nor hips that are that narrow. although i dont have very wide hips or kilnefleter tier

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coispet, dna_cel, ConfusedBolivian and 1 other person
I have the muscle building genes for it and the help of roids, just not the muscle insertions broo

That's my goal too!!

Picsart 24 04 23 13 39 22 053

I feel like I'm almost there, just gotta train chest, biceps, triceps and shoulders more, I'm lacking muscle mass.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, coispet and st.hamudi but 6‘5
That's my goal too!!

View attachment 2881751

I feel like I'm almost there, just gotta train chest, biceps, triceps and shoulders more, I'm lacking muscle mass.
you have the bodyfat, just lacking 20lbs of extra muscle mass which can't be achieved without steroids.

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
  • +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
you have the bodyfat, just lacking 20lbs of extra muscle mass which can't be achieved without steroids.
I would never take steroids, I'm pretty sure I can get decent muscle mass naturally.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
I wanna. Pretty female gaze. But i dont have a full chest nor hips that are that narrow. although i dont have very wide hips or kilnefleter tier
View attachment 2881746
He has little muscle i muscle mog this bitch, easy to achieve just blast winstrol and test or tren and 1 cycle will be enough

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Narcissus🥀 and asdvek
He has little muscle i muscle mog this bitch, easy to achieve just blast winstrol and test or tren and 1 cycle will be enough
Ok ty for the advice blast winstrol test and tren for 1 cycle then i achieve it.
It's pretty aesthetic and female gaze.

Ok ty for the advice blast winstrol test and tren for 1 cycle then i achieve it.
It's pretty aesthetic and female gaze.
Just get to single digit body fat while adding 8-10 pounds of muscle, 50mg winstrol daily with test propionate 75mg each other day or 200 tren with 200 test weekly

The leaner you are the more muscular you look this is common sense but whatever

Just get to single digit body fat while adding 8-10 pounds of muscle, 50mg winstrol daily with test propionate 75mg each other day or 200 tren with 200 test weekly
Why are you recommending tren lol, are u retarded? And im aware its not a physique hard to achieve with roids, naturally its probably not possible though being lean with that muscle mass. He has lighting pump too.
Most I'll do is Test, Anavar or Dianabol. Winstrol and tren are too harsh on hair. Tren increases cholesterol significantly, gives acne, shrinks balls, gynecomastia etc.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Why are you recommending tren lol, are u retarded? And im aware its not a physique hard to achieve with roids, naturally its probably not possible though being lean with that muscle mass. He has lighting pump too.
Most I'll do is Test, Anavar or Dianabol. Winstrol and tren are too harsh on hair. Tren increases cholesterol significantly, gives acne, shrinks balls, gynecomastia etc.
Tren will make it easier bcs it is the most potent roids, you askdd how to achieve and i am answering, if you are worried about hair loss then dont roid fucking faggot kys

"i wanna roid but not loose hair" something this is out of ur reach lol u cant control that, just do low test high nandrolone or test with dutasteride or stfu

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Tren will make it easier bcs it is the most potent roids, you askdd how to achieve and i am answering, if you are worried about hair loss then dont roid fucking faggot kys
I know how to achieve a good physique with and without steroids retard and I never asked how to achieve it.
"i wanna roid but not loose hair" something this is out of ur reach lol u cant control that, just do low test high nandrolone or test with dutasteride or stfu
Never said i wanna roid but not loose hair, I will start using fin and dut if i start losing hair during cycle i have the fin dut min ready. Tren takes 30 years off lifespan or just kills u in a few years, gives very high cholesterol, makes u feel like absolute shit off cycle, losing most of muscle mass after cycle and overall shit health. Anything but not tren, legit only bodybuilders use it a few weeks before competition to get shredded ahahahaha cant believe ur retarded ass thinks tren is needed to acvhieve a physique like that.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and asdvek
ur chest insertions dont allow a full chest. i got the same problem
i mean, if ur frame is good, doesn't matter rlly. and also bad chest insertions are not a big problem unless too bad, i mean ik its prob not that bad but a full chest can give a full halo but a divorced chest gives a big failo. if its a slight gap ur fine, just look up photos of muscular people with normal chest gap, they dont look bad. girls dont know what a chest gap is

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Narcissus🥀 and buflek
i mean, if ur frame is good, doesn't matter rlly. and also bad chest insertions are not a big problem unless too bad, i mean ik its prob not that bad but a full chest can give a full halo but a divorced chest gives a big failo. if its a slight gap ur fine, just look up photos of muscular people with normal chest gap, they dont look bad.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
i mean, if ur frame is good, doesn't matter rlly. and also bad chest insertions are not a big problem unless too bad, i mean ik its prob not that bad but a full chest can give a full halo but a divorced chest gives a big failo. if its a slight gap ur fine, just look up photos of muscular people with normal chest gap, they dont look bad. girls dont know what a chest gap is
What would you say is a decent frame for someone who is 6ft?

Also how much should I expect to gain after a year?

• Woah
IMG 0049
IMG 0050

Or something like this, @thekurdishprince physique

What would you say is a decent frame for someone who is 6ft?

Also how much should I expect to gain after a year?
yes its good, shredded and some muscles is all that matters for appeal

• +1