I wanna kill myself

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Everythingmatterspill
My friend keeps on telling me he gets girls easily while im all alone dont know if hes telling me that to make me feel bad about myself but I just wanna die :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AdamLamberg, Insomniac, rockndogs and 6 others
My friend keeps on telling me he gets girls easily while im all alone dont know if hes telling me that to make me feel bad about myself but I just wanna die :feelsbadman:
just save money for surgery
Do you really wanna die without experiencing life as a slayer?
if you can't ascend to chad despite the surgery, save some money to travel to Bangcock or Kiev (if you are white)

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
just save money for surgery
Do you really wanna die without experiencing life as a slayer?
if you can't ascend to chad despite the surgery, save some money to travel to Bangcock or Kiev (if you are white)
I always wanted to go to australia

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 466
fuck people who brag about their success with girls to people they know are failures in that kind of stuff tbh.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: rockndogs, Deleted member 1680, Einon and 3 others
Bro

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1106, rockndogs, androidcel and 1 other person
My 6'7 friend is the same way.He keeps bragging and keeps bringing up his fucking relationship.Not only did he not approach,instead some whore approached him.Meanwhile I'm rotting.

Let me know if U wanna talk. Man it’s hard to see the light at the end of tunnel with all the negative people and shitposting on this forum. All you need to do is become a better version of yourself, and you might have problems, but we all do. But you know what man? Your problems can be fixed. It’s just a matter of time. That should motivate you enough. You need to work on your willpower. Plenty of people who have at worse than you (for example people with born with down syndrome, people born with legit deformities like missing a leg, people from poor ass third world countries) all have it worse than you and it’s out of their control and they would literally kill to be in your position. Perspective is everything.

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
Let me know if U wanna talk. Man it’s hard to see the light at the end of tunnel with all the negative people and shitposting on this forum. All you need to do is become a better version of yourself, and you might have problems, but we all do. But you know what man? Your problems can be fixed. It’s just a matter of time. That should motivate you enough. You need to work on your willpower. Plenty of people who have at worse than you (for example people with born with down syndrome, people born with legit deformities like missing a leg, people from poor ass third world countries) all have it worse than you and it’s out of their control and they would literally kill to be in your position. Perspective is everything.
Yeah I know man but when everything around feels like its falling apart you just dont feel motivated and feel like giving up

bro keep ur head up. i love ur pix pm here. keep maxxing then ascend. hows ur social?

same tbh :(

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Esteban1997 and nausea
Sad shit, man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and Deleted member 1551
He doesn't unless he's goodlooking or hyper NT

You are pretty fucked with your face. Seriously your only hope is to pretend you are 14 and try to get with girls that age. No 20s woman will ever want to be fucked by you.

Brutal but it’s reality. Decide what you want to do with it.

Then kill yourself phaggot.

• Woah
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 502, Esteban1997 and 1 other person
Esteban we will all make it brah,
I recently felt like shit for a long time but I just got my motivation back.
My tip is to make up plans for the future what you will do to improve yourself, thats what I did.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Esteban1997, Thushespokeofit and androidcel
You are pretty fucked with your face. Seriously your only hope is to pretend you are 14 and try to get with girls that age. No 20s woman will ever want to be fucked by you.

Why would no 20 wanna fuck with me whats wrong with my face?

Ill go to spain so we can slay some bitches in ibiza bro

• Love it
Atleast you'll age well. Have you considered growing out a beard?
I started growing a beard 5 days ago its filling up on my chin mustache but have some patches on my cheeks

• Love it
Reactions: androidcel
I just killed myself

• Ugh..
Reactions: pisslord
Atleast you'll age well. Have you considered growing out a beard?

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: rockndogs, ElliotRodgerJr and androidcel
= Bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Esteban1997
it is almost impossible to be in a right state of mind while being blackpilled. If people are really aiming to have a clear conscience then they need to become blue pill and accept their fate.

it is almost impossible to be in a right state of mind while being blackpilled. If people are really aiming to have a clear conscience then they need to become blue pill and accept their fate.
Or they can just live a normal life and work hard and have friends and try to afford the surgeries on the side to fix their facial flaws

Or they can just live a normal life and work hard and have friends and try to afford the surgeries on the side to fix their facial flaws
Yes, but then they become bluepilled. The black pill is too brutal and no one will keep being blackpilled once they get a serious SO

Women like younger looking men I think.

See you tomorrow.

• Hmm...
im planning on roping in my early 20's

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Esteban1997 and ZUZZCEL